How about a face and a name to your user name?

Sponsored Links
Why did you need to do that.

I'd call it using my own mind to make a decision rather than being treated like a 5 year old learning English.
There are times when the word 'require' wouldn't be an appropriate alternative to the word 'need'.

"You will need to look at this problem in a more constructive way." does not translate as, "You will require to look at this problem in a more constructive way."

If something makes perfect sense using a correct word why change it to suit the whim of another?

Sponsored Links
I'd call it using my own mind to make a decision rather than being treated like a 5 year old learning English.
There are times when the word 'require' wouldn't be an appropriate alternative to the word 'need'.

"You will need to look at this problem in a more constructive way." does not translate as, "You will require to look at this problem in a more constructive way."

If something makes perfect sense using a correct word why change it to suit the whim of another?

You have used the word Need. Try to use the word Require.

You will require to look at this problem in a more constructive way."

the current trend to start an answer with the word 'So' bugs me.

You have used the word Need. Try to use the word Require.

You will require to look at this problem in a more constructive way."

I would put that as; You are required..... or "I require you.....

It's the way words are used more so why..

Legend.: to describe someone that's real and living... Its not what I was taught at school................ I did go to school

Sponsored Links
Back