How about some U.K. news on the bbc and ITV

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I must have missed the U.K. becoming a key state of the USA. It seems the presidential election is more important than the increasing Covid death count, the U.K. terror threat level and the English lockdown due to be put before Parliament today.

what a load of c*** on the telly this morning.

Sponsored Links
A good day to bury bad news. Instead we have to incessantly watch 2 septegenarians of questionable cognitive ability slug it out.

I must have missed the U.K. becoming a key state of the USA. It seems the presidential election is more important than the increasing Covid death count, the U.K. terror threat level and the English lockdown due to be put before Parliament today.

I am more shcoked you watch TV and terrestial TV at that.

You must be post 50 - old habits die hard - like watching the News on TV in the morning.

Sponsored Links
I am more shcoked you watch TV and terrestial TV at that.

You must be post 50 - old habits die hard - like watching the News on TV in the morning.
Its days are definitely numbered, I rarely watch the broadcast TV apart from a bit of news. While I am semi retired and have been for the last few years, I'm still in my 40s.

It makes a change from Covid though TBF.

These days virologists seem to be the new celebrities.

It makes a change from Covid though TBF.

These days virologists seem to be the new celebrities.

And with Brexit talks in the intense stages, both sides press offices have been quite noticeably muted.

As can be seen from the above posts, nobody with any sense watches British TV or British TV news, or if they do they realise it is brainwashing nonsense and do not take it seriously. We cannot speak or broadcast what is really going on in the country and so we are fed on a diet of, in the great man's words, FAKE NEWS!

We cannot speak or broadcast what is really going on in the country and so we are fed on a diet of, in the great man's words, FAKE NEWS

The media is owned by billionaires.....who donate to the right wing parties.

Free market libertarians who pay money to influence politics to ensure their wealth stays with them.

The fake news is created by liars on the right, the ones that you support.

Trump liar
Johnson liar

The media is owned by billionaires.....who donate to the right wing parties.

Free market libertarians who pay money to influence politics to ensure their wealth stays with them.

The fake news is created by liars on the right, the ones that you support.

Trump liar
Johnson liar

In Europe and the USA left wing publications outnumber right wing publications. Right wing publications may attract more financing simply because they tend to have larger circulation figures, 192 people read The Guardian and The Independent can't even be given away free on trains, why?.

You need to ask yourself why the left wing press isn't as popular, you need to question your beliefs about populism, you need to question why you are in the minority.

You can shout 'fake news' and 'people are stupid' for believing this nonsense, what if these 'stupid' people are right and you are wrong? it's surely feasible isn't it?

Anyway, don't trouble yourself too much about the complicated stuff at this late hour, console yourself with this:

We got the fish.(y)

In Europe and the USA left wing publications outnumber right wing publications. Right wing publications may attract more financing simply because they tend to have larger circulation figures, 192 people read The Guardian and The Independent can't even be given away free on trains, why?.

You need to ask yourself why the left wing press isn't as popular, you need to question your beliefs about populism, you need to question why you are in the minority.

You can shout 'fake news' and 'people are stupid' for believing this nonsense, what if these 'stupid' people are right and you are wrong? it's surely feasible isn't it?

Anyway, don't trouble yourself too much about the complicated stuff at this late hour, console yourself with this:

We got the fish.(y)

Are you on crack? Left wing outnumbers the right in the US?

Right wing radio shows.
Sinclair TV Network -has a huge market share of local TV stations.
Fox - the most profitable News channel.

You just make up rubbish as you go along Trump and Bojo style.

Sponsored Links
Back