How about some U.K. news on the bbc and ITV

I agree. It's been all about the US for days, weeks.

I watch the local news and ignore the rest.

Sponsored Links
Are you on crack? Left wing outnumbers the right in the US?

Right wing radio shows.
Sinclair TV Network -has a huge market share of local TV stations.
Fox - the most profitable News channel.

You just make up rubbish as you go along Trump and Bojo style.
have another read of what he said. I think you just agreed with him.

ou need to ask yourself why the left wing press isn't as popular, you need to question your beliefs about populism, you need to question why you are in the minority.

Populist governments are the politics of lies, misinformation, suppression of truth, gaslighting and total avoidance of scrutiny.

If you approve of that, it's clear which way your moral compass points.

The left wing press isn't as popular because there is more money in right wing weathly owners distorting the truth to ensure politics benefits them.

Why do you think the owners of right press in UK all live in tax havens.

Poor Fillyboy you are awfully naive.

Sponsored Links
As someone who worked in the mainstream press and had a long career in it, it’s really rather as competitive and cut-throat as any other industry whether that be on the right or the left. Don’t believe the hype guys that the Guardian is whiter than white and the Telegraph blacker than black or vice versa... they can all be as bad as the other. It really comes down to the editor of a title and his/her moral compass as to how the news will be reported and portrayed.

The media is owned by billionaires.....who donate to the left wing parties.

Free market libertarians who pay money to influence politics to ensure their wealth stays with them.

The fake news is created by liars on the left.

Edited for truth.

I think the daily express is the only right wing news outlet.

All others guardian, channel 4 news, independent, bbc, sky news, etc, etc, are of somewhat left wing / liberal bias

ITV and channel 5 seem more central left.

Why we can't just have news that isn't biased one way or the other is beyond me

Last edited:
do you now

daily-mail-november-4-20016-enemies-of-the-people.jpg

DailyMailFascist.png

DailyMailRacist.jpg

I don't count the sun, daily mail or daily Star as real news outlets.

There all full of ****.

I do like the guardian but the left wing agenda of each and every article does become a bit of a bore, it would be much better if the articles were written with a more neutral bias.

P.s newspapers are on the downward trend, everything is moving online and social media, which annoyingly is more full of **** than the above 3 mentioned all together

Sponsored Links
Back