How about some U.K. news on the bbc and ITV

You obviously didn't read the sarcasm into that that EFL did - that is telling.
Telling how many unfounded conclusions you jump too.Telling people what they read or not!!..Very telling that you think you are superior..Hard wired into your psyche .You are not as bright as you think you are..Others are not as numb as you perceive.I take little note of EFL and his super conveluted perspective on everything.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
""""No deal means end of frictionless trade. That is damaging to UK business
No deal means UK goes from 759 trade agreements to 0
No deal means most favoured nation rules apply - damaging to car, agri and industry.

Brexit was sold as easiest deal in history - not true
Brexit was sold as taking back control, but actually Brexit means losing control
Brexit was sold as an opportunity for trade in the new BRIC countries....we already trade with these countries
Brexit was sold as getting power back to parliament, yet Johnson thinks parliament has too much power so hes taken it away

Could a Brexiteer kindly point out the blinkered rhetoric """"
NOTCH...Sept 2019.......Go Notchyyýyyyy

How on earth can you describe any of the above as blinkered rhetoric.....all of it is entirely true.

You've admitted that "facts and evidence are too boring".....so what you believe is based on peer pressure, media or just emotion.
Notch...That fallacy is based on a throw away comment I made years ago because I was sick of arguing the toss over brexit....give over Man.My ideas are certainly not based on emotion ffs,,,peer pressure,,You Avin a laugh or what..I’m 57 not 11....

Sponsored Links
Back