How can a March for Peace be Incompatible with a Memorial for those Killed in Wars.

Sponsored Links
Houses are a bit too personally intimidating, but offices should be fair game.
Keir Starmer wasn’t at the office, it was just office staff who were stressed.

I wouldn’t want my wife or daughter to be working in an office that gets surrounded by proestors

That makes a change!
If you bothered to actually read my posts you would see I do not support the Hamas nor Israel state that have both caused immense suffering.

Sadly tribal right wing nutters can’t understand if you criticise one side it doesn’t make you a supporter of the other side.

Sponsored Links
didn't Nutenyahu go all Biblical in his statement. No one complained..and he's carried out his brutal genocide.
Dictators use the phrase 'in the name of religion' to control their populations and use it as an excuse to push their agendas. Right wing USA politicians are carrying out such medieval acts over there right now - in the of Christian Nationalism - in order to control their women folk and erase all trace of historic racism.

Keir Starmer wasn’t at the office, it was just office staff who were stressed.

I wouldn’t want my wife or daughter to be working in an office that gets surrounded by proestors
Protests should be uncomfortable. That's part of the point.

If we neuter the right to protest to the point where they are completely ineffectual we will have lost a key bit of being British.

Protests should be uncomfortable. That's part of the point.

If we neuter the right to protest to the point where they are completely ineffectual we will have lost a key bit of being British.
So you would be happy if it was your wife or daughter in that situation?

The right to protest does not include the right to intimidate. Constituency offices have a handful of staff and virtually no security and given there has been a big rise in attacks on MPs, these people feel vulnerable.

I’m fine with protest near parliament or outside headquarters of businesses or even stopping traffic or disruption.

It’s not a protest song, it’s a call to erase the state of Israel and it’s people.

When you get protestors arriving at MPs homes to protest like Tobias Elwood or outside constituency offices like Keir Starmer, then it’s no longer peaceful protest.
That is just an opinion dictated by those who support Israel's regime to discredit and vilify protestors.
You hear "freedom" and interpret it as "kill em all".

The other protests outside MP homes is of course wrong, but this does not make the peace marches wrong.

750,000 Palestinians were forced from their lands, their homes, so Israel could expand. They were there first, and living in relative peace at the time.
They've been suffering for decades now, and just want to have their lands back.

Also, if Israel gets its way, where will the the 2.5 million refugees go do you think? We should probably all be calling for peace and an Israel withdrawal.

Give peace a chance.

Yousef Munayyer, head of the Palestine/Israel Program at Arab Center Washington DC, says supporters of Palestine who invoke the phrase are often misinterpreted as threatening violence.

"What they are responding to is the fact that, within this space, Palestinians live along with Israelis, but it's the Palestinians that don't have freedom," he said. "They don't have justice. They don't have equality. They don't have safety. They don't have security."

According to University of Arizona professor Maha Nassar, the phrase "from the river to the sea" gained momentum in the 1960s among a fractured Palestinian population hoping to break free from the rule not only of the Israeli government but also those of Jordan and Egypt.

Nassar said there was "no official Palestinian position calling for the forced removal of Jews from Palestine." https://www.npr.org/2023/11/09/1211...from-the-river-to-the-sea-made-it-so-divisive

You're not allowed to protest near Parliament.

london-england-uk-7th-sep-2022-anti-brexit-activist-steve-bray-makes-his-feelings-about-tories-known-anti-liz-truss-and-anti-tory-protesters-gathered-outside-parliament-as-truss-faced-her-first-prime-ministers-questions-credit-image-vuk-valciczuma-press-wire-credit-zuma-press-incalamy-live-news-2JXMEGC.jpg

This one is going to get messy, seems plod might need to answer a few questions.

He's lucky he wasn't carrying a white flag.

Or maybe he's just lucky our police are not shameless murderers.

Sponsored Links
Back