How can a March for Peace be Incompatible with a Memorial for those Killed in Wars.

We all incur typos or struggle with the spelling of certain words. I'm rubbish at typing (with fists) with my phone. However, poor grammar is inexcusable. Could have instead of could have, is another favourite of morons.
But you understand there were grammar errors in what you wrote? Or is it other people’s bad grammar that annoys you ?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
What's the point you only see things from your perspective, certainly not one for going on and on like Bloom ruining threads.
Nip it in the bud I say when you can see it going nowhere.
you know I’m right, that’s why you aren’t attempting a counter argument: you don’t have one

cowardly as usual

Among all the banners promoting Hamas, racism, jew hating, and freeing Palestine, did anyone see any calling to free the hostages?

Among all the banners promoting Hamas, racism, jew hating, and freeing Palestine, did anyone see any calling to free the hostages?
Do you mean Palestinian hostages?

Israel’s government is facing a growing clamour to trade the estimated 229 hostages in Gaza for thousands of Palestinian prisoners in Israeli jails.

Giora Eiland, a former head of the Israeli National Security Council, and the newspaper Haaretz swelled the chorus of calls to exchange about 5,000 Palestinians – including Hamas militants – for the captives in Gaza.

hold my beer @ the Gruntianada

No, irrelevant anyway as Hamas have suspended hostage negotiations since the al-Shifa hospital was surrounded by Israeli troops. Hamas's command centre is underneath the hospital.

In other news, Hezbollah are stepping up attacks in the North.

Wonder if there will be any widespread protesting this weekend throughout europe to condemn the mass killing of Christians by muslims in Nigeria over the xmas period. ? Some reports are saying over 300 homes burnt down in 20 Villages, some other reports are now saying over 200 massacred

Tens of thousands of people haven taken part in a pro-Palestinian march in central London.

...the first protest to go near the Israeli embassy in west London since a static rally in October.

Six people were arrested in one incident, on suspicion of assaulting an emergency worker, and police said there were five other arrests.

BBCnews.co.uk

Eleven arrests out of a crowd so large? GBnews hotlines will be melting by now...

Sponsored Links
Back