How can a March for Peace be Incompatible with a Memorial for those Killed in Wars.

Sponsored Links
c'mon lets not pick holes in people's writing.. you understood it, see through the error.

c'mon lets not pick holes in people's writing.. you understood it, see through the error.
Quite pathetic really, obviously another case of notch impressing his opinion with little grounds for knowing what actually happened on the day, only the spin of what the media put on it.

Sponsored Links
F-r-dCYWcAIxgBu

Identified as Kay Green, member of the Eastbourne Labour Party and employed as an English Teacher (well at least until Monday).
Now wanted by police.

Can anyone explain why there is so much antisemitism in Labour?
Compared to the Tory party, Labour party members are just enthusiastic amateurs when it comes to anti-Jewish sentiment.

I’m assuming your mistakes in the above were deliberate?
We all incur typos or struggle with the spelling of certain words. I'm rubbish at typing (with fists) with my phone. However, poor grammar is inexcusable. Could of instead of could have, is another favourite of morons.

We all incur typos or struggle with the spelling of certain words. I'm rubbish at typing (with fists) with my phone. However, poor grammar is inexcusable. Could of instead of could have, is another favourite of morons.
Do you think I will be losing any sleep over what you think nosey. If it distresses you so much you can always put me on ignore soft lad.

Quite pathetic really, obviously another case of notch impressing his opinion with little grounds for knowing what actually happened on the day, only the spin of what the media put on it.
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

youve provided zero counter argument, so its blatantly obvious what I’ve said is 100% spot on.

if you think otherwise, you are welcome to explain why a bunch of thugs went to the Cenotaph yesterday…..come on stop being a coward and actually come up with something

It was the sort of grammar that mates of Tommy Robinson would use.

maybe Gant is a football hooligan and member of the far right ….if it quacks like a duck :ROFLMAO:

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

youve provided zero counter argument, so its blatantly obvious what I’ve said is 100% spot on.

if you think otherwise, you are welcome to explain why a bunch of thugs went to the Cenotaph yesterday…..come on stop being a coward and actually come up with something
What's the point you only see things from your perspective, certainly not one for going on and on like Bloom ruining threads.
Nip it in the bud I say when you can see it going nowhere.

It was the sort of grammar that mates of Tommy Robinson would use.

maybe Gant is a football hooligan and member of the far right ….if it quacks like a duck :ROFLMAO:
Do you know many people from Lancashire?

Sponsored Links
Back