How can I Contact a member?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
as the title? I need to contact a member and i am not sure how to as I don't want to post on the general forums.

Sponsored Links
Look at the menus at the top of this page and click on messages and then send them a message. Alternatively go to their profile page and leave a comment.

Thanks mate, but won't be able to leave any telephone number on the memeber's profile, as others could then see that number.

May be if you don't mind can I send you a test message to see if gets to you? thanks in advance again.

Sponsored Links
Most members seem only to accept private messages from friends. If you click on a member's name, their profile will open (unless they've hidden that too in which case you have a problem). Look on the left and you might just see a link to send a message but some random clicking has not produced one yet.

Look instead for a link marked "Add to my friends" which will send out a friendship request. If it's accepted, you should then be able to send a private message. :cool: :cool: :cool:

One snag I've discovered is that friendship requests are not immediately obvious. When you get messages, a number appears beside the "Messages" icon at the top but friendship requests are not flagged in this way. You have to look for them. :( :( :(

Hint to Admin: This would be a useful addition to the site. :idea: :idea: :idea:

Of course, Mike could mention the members name that he wants to contact and they then may know to contact him also. ;)

Of course, but the problem is its a bit tricky!

If I tried leaving a mesage for this member to check his mail or message box, that I would like to contact him, it may upset a few others, they would guess why i am trying to make a contact with this member, its just stupid politics really! pride etc, this guy has not replied to several messages I have now left, means he may have chosen to not receoive any mesages from anyone other than his friends, or even may be both.

but thanks for your suggestion, give yuou a big thank you!

can be true, but I doubt it, he had responded to my posts and even thanked me twice, so I cannot think he would ignore my request, but in this world what is not possible! except contacting a member who hasn't ticked his box to receive mesages!

Sponsored Links
Back