How can I fit these keystone jacks to mk faceplates

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys, I have these cat5e ftp keystone jacks and was wanting to know how to fit these to mk LogicPlus dual faceplates. MK tell me they dont do adaptors for their faceplates and the supplier i am getting these from has adaptors but for their own faceplates and cannot guarantee they will fit the MK ones.

Any help guys

ftpkj.jpg

ftpkj2.jpg

Sponsored Links
MK do their own range of RJ45 sockets to go into 1, 2 or 4 gang logic plus faceplates. Why don't you just use them?

Because the difference in price is astronomical lol

FTP Cat5e modules I find around £6.50 a module. These cost me around 44p a module becuase they are from abroad and direct from the manufacturer. I remember someone saying you can fit these but he never further elaborated on how to do so

I thought we covered this? You need to approach who ever makes your modules & see if they do keystone to Euro adaptors.

Sponsored Links
No drgl i think you told me to post a photo of the modules but i couldnt get hold of any until now.

They say they do Euro faceplate inserts as they referred to them to which the keystone clips into the back of but were unsure if they fit the MK facepltes.

Euro is a standard size, if they do them then they should fit, they are hardly going to be expensive to try see!

lol they are free but i was wanting to make sure they do fit as it would be wron to make them go out of their way to send me them and they doint even fit. Likewise the euro adaptors should fit then in that case?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back