Which MK faceplates would these fit in

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys, some of you give me some advice before on this topic. I ended up using normal faceplates that come with the modules at the time however now i need to use MK faceplates for defo in order to match the rest of the double sockets etc and was wondering which faceplates these modules would fit as MK does a few types of sockets and when you ring mk they have no clue.

Here are photos of the module in question, they are made to fit "standard" uk faceplates:

10pcs_Plates.jpg

insert.jpg

insert2jpg.jpg

Sponsored Links
Remind me again why you "have" to use these modules, why dont you just use the MK ones. Just seems your making more work for yourself thats all :confused:

Because these cost nothing and the cheapest ones i found in uk (not MK) were working out around £6 a pop besides i dont think MK do FTP modules.

Basically if i were to buy them I would be paying around 60-70 quid. Id rather have some free, what you think ;)

I think you're going to have to buy an MK faceplate in the range that you would need to match the other stuff and see if they fit..

Sponsored Links
Are they standard euro sized modules?

Which MK range are the rest of your accessories?

K182 WHI
1 GANG
EURO FRONTPLATE
TWO MODULE
APERTURE SIZE 50 X 50MM

K184 WHI
2 GANG
EURO FRONTPLATE
FOUR MODULE
APERTURE SIZE 100 X 50MM

RF, thanks for that matey. Do you know where they sell these anywhere around Leeds/Bradford? Id like to go in and check to make sure the modules fit

I would think your best bet is a branch of edmundsons.

They have one in keighley on the industrial estate near the cougars rugby ground, one in bradford at the back of the interchange, and one in leeds down the bottom end of town, roseville road I think it is.

It might not be a stock item. not entirely sure TBH.

Duh I should have remembered Edmundsons its only 2 mins from where i live lol. Those guys as well as CEF

im gona try them both tomorrow

LOL are you serious. I would have expected them to do it. Personally I think MK is one quality branded item that is good value for money i.e. not overly priced

Yep, I'm serious.

CEF only sell tat, and it's not exactly cheap either.

Its defo not cheap but strangely they always tend to drop their price by large margins. Its one of the few companies that is willing to haggle on its prices

I got a price from my local CEF for a generator change over switch.

They quoted me (a reasonably regular trade customer) the handsome sum of £146.64+vat.

The EXACT same switch can be found on TLCs website for £68.25 :eek:

Robbing [removed] :evil:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back