Which MK faceplates would these fit in

since my modules can be split ie. the keystone jacks can be separated from the modular. Is there anything made by MK to which the keystone jacks can be clipped onto. Even if it is a faceplate made with shutter doors already in place to which the keystones can be clipped into the back of

Who is the manufacturer of the ones you currently have? They may have euro sized modules you could clip your keystone jacks into.

Alternatively in the picture below it looks like the keystone jacks on the MK are clipped in. I doubt anywhere sell the euro module without the keystone jacks but you could find the cheapest euro module they do, unclip the keystone jack it comes with and clip in yours. Go to a shop and ask to see one to make sure it can be unclipped.

http://www.mkelectric.co.uk/PDF/technical/Dataworks_Keystone.pdf

Sponsored Links
since my modules can be split ie. the keystone jacks can be separated from the modular. Is there anything made by MK to which the keystone jacks can be clipped onto. Even if it is a faceplate made with shutter doors already in place to which the keystones can be clipped into the back of

Who is the manufacturer of the ones you currently have? They may have euro sized modules you could clip your keystone jacks into.

Alternatively in the picture below it looks like the keystone jacks on the MK are clipped in. I doubt anywhere sell the euro module without the keystone jacks but you could find the cheapest euro module they do, unclip the keystone jack it comes with and clip in yours. Go to a shop and ask to see one to make sure it can be unclipped.

http://www.mkelectric.co.uk/PDF/technical/Dataworks_Keystone.pdf[/QUOTE]

Nick sorry mate, missed this post of yours. I also thought of this but sadly all those that I find that are 50x25 are a single construction or at least different structure to what a normal keystone jack can clip into. If i could find a module where I could do this then my problem has been solved. Dont get me wrong, at the moment i have them working i.e. clipped into the manufacture faceplates but they look absolutely terrible in my opinion and i want them to fit the mk faceplate mainly due to aesthetic reasons.

Sponsored Links
Nick you great man, i never thought id find these.

Need to get on the phone and order me some now lol

Thanks a bunch man

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back