The cleanliness issue?
Seiri = sort, structurise, sort out
Seiton = straighten, systematise, systematic arrangement
Seiso = scrub, sanitise, spi c and span
Seiketsu = systematise, standardise
****suke = standardise, self-discipline

It can work - for you !
;)
I just call that logic :LOL: Simple not?

Sponsored Links
empip said:
Take away yer dosh -- yes ! :D :D :D The late 80's WILL return, piloted by the only Jock to manage a 'facial' highland fling .... It will end in tears and dirty filthy vans !
:D :D
Ok, positivity ...
The cleanliness issue?

The old 5 s's ...
Just one site at random ...
http://www.saferpak.com/fives_art2.htm

It can work - for you !
;)

Typically Japanese, you'll note that innovation, flair, lateral thinking and originality don't really tend to feature much.

Eddie M said:
empip said:
Take away yer dosh -- yes ! :D :D :D The late 80's WILL return, piloted by the only Jock to manage a 'facial' highland fling .... It will end in tears and dirty filthy vans !
:D :D
Ok, positivity ...
The cleanliness issue?

The old 5 s's ...
Just one site at random ...
http://www.saferpak.com/fives_art2.htm

It can work - for you !
;)

Typically Japanese, you'll note innovation, flair, lateral thinking and originality feature much.

What do you expect, for nothing ?? A good ed-itting ??
;)

Sponsored Links
FTrooper said:
WoodYouLike said:
FTrooper said:
just my opinion when i see pristine tools, Are you sure that your customers think the way you think they do? ;)
Pretty sure, how many testimonials relating to this do you want to see?
if you sell produce then yes cleanliness is paramount but a construction worker?

if my vans a mess inside, then we waste time hunting around for tools and the job takes longer. It cant always be avoided, but i prefer to when i can. Just because the work i do generates mess doesnt mean i cant or wont clear up the van, or more importantly the site (ie the customers property) and the road outside where weve had stuff delivered at the end of every day. Takes a few minutes and leaves a good impression to the customer and the neighbours who may become customers. Its also safer and avoids accidents.

Pristine tools....no, but clean afterwards yes. Any trowels etc are cleaned every time after they are used. Any decent tradesman will do the same. I get really narked off when i see builders driving around with cement mixers that have been battered to hell to get the old dried mortar out. Thats just being lazy,not cleaning it properly at the end of the day. If you cant look after tools/van etc that you own, then how will you respect your customers property. I know from my customers what they prefer. Its called professionalism.

Keep ALL your tools clean, Thermo? Know what I mean??? :LOL:

In the early 80s , I spent 5 weeks , sorting gas vans out, so blokes could think right I I want ...I had 5 spares at hand ,
can I add I wasnt just a van tidy , I "SORTED " the lost pink sheets for fittings I just replaced ,
I asked an sorted old work sheets , an got them Signed Off .....

btw I wasnt a top banana, Major Boss guy as seen ,

I worked on standby an did my stuff/bit drilling on a flange of a 36" LP main ,
blowing its head off , lol
got that pink aenerobibic sealeant , into it . an sealed it , ...... after 12hours of pumping blue gear into it , lol

I shone ... while at the Gas ... I might add , threw the many tip /top wonderful blokes I worked with an who gave me this chance ...

I had a list of old lads , at my ACOPS , many lads , same as me felt , a bit .....bit ot of paper , ...
to us , seperate guys, we were just Gas Lads ...

Back