How come we have Idiots masquerading as Judges ?

Sponsored Links
It doesn't matter where the story's from, the judge said he was demanding money with menaces from old people. He was breaking into legally parked cars to fraudulently con their owners out of up to three hundred quid a pop.
He should be in jail.

funny how people slam the mail ............dont recall much about the courts of protection expose in the Guardian :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Interestingly It seems to be only the mail thats ever sold out at the newsagents...........sun,times,guardian,express,telegraph,mirror,independant
always there.

Still I tend to find its idiots that think we shouldnt limit immigration or should stay in europe that seem to dislike the mail by pretending they're an intellectual.

It doesn't matter where the story's from, the judge said he was demanding money with menaces from old people. He was breaking into legally parked cars to fraudulently con their owners out of up to three hundred quid a pop.
He should be in jail.

The source doesn't matter .........of course this kind of story wouldn't appear in the guardianista.

Interestingly It seems to be only the mail thats ever sold out at the newsagents...........sun,times,guardian,express,telegraph,mirror,independant
always there.

Still I tend to find its idiots that think we shouldnt limit immigration or should stay in europe that seem to dislike the mail by pretending they're an intellectual.

The Sun newspaper (worst of the lot) sells 1 million more copies a day than the The Mail.....I wouldnt read either though!

always there.

The Sun newspaper (worst of the lot) sells 1 million more copies a day than the The Mail.....I wouldnt read either though!

Thats not a newspaper its a comic just like the guardian is a labour party leaflet, hats of to the telegraph for the balls to expose the expenses scandal

All newspapers are comics, The Sun just happpens to be the biggest of the lot, 3 million sales a day! Telegraph, about 600k a day.

If he'd frightened my Mother when she was an elderly driver a few years back, I would have wiped that smirk off his face.

I would have helped.
Had it tried on me, and they found to their shock i was bigger and faster than them.

Sponsored Links
Back