how did this A***hole get off?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
You mean that woman beating idiot in the uniform?

So you see it as quite normal for a man to strike a woman? That tells us plenty about you, mate. Are you still beating your wife?

I have to agree, looked like she was spoiling for a confrontation, typical woman interfering ;)
and them juice cartons are dangerous :!:

Are you both saying that in his place you two would have behaved the same? Backhanded a woman across the face and struck her twice with a metal baton?

Well would you?

So you see it as quite normal for a man to strike a woman? That tells us plenty about you, mate. Are you still beating your wife?
More to the point , does your wife beat you? Joe, stay on the floor :D

Are you both saying that in his place you two would have behaved the same? Backhanded a woman across the face and struck her twice with a metal baton?

Well would you?

No, not at all! I would have done it atleast three times.

In all seriousness, after the 'attack' she still comes back at him so it hardly indicates she was hurt.

She wanted a fight, she got one. The police guy was doing his job. End of.

Damn lefties.

I'm with skitze on this one.. she was all in his face and carrying something in her hand that the officer had no idea what it was.. could have been a cup full of battery acid for all he knew..

being female is no excuse these days, they wanted equality, they got it, can't expect to not get hit when they deserve it just like any bloke would..

Witnesses told Westminster Magistrates' Court that Nicola Fisher was aggressive during the demonstration in central London last April.

Two office workers, giving evidence for the prosecution, told the court how they watched a confrontation between her and Sgt Smellie.

Mark Ellul said his eyes were drawn to Ms Fisher as she was "hyperactive" and behaving "erratically" in the moments before the clash.

His colleague Tracey McDonnell said Ms Fisher was "playing up to the cameras" and throwing orange juice at the officer

"There were a lot of people there but we were drawn to her as she was bouncing around and the most aggressive person there at the time."

Both said they felt the coverage gave an unfair and inaccurate portrayal of the officer's actions.

So I take it that you are all in favour of attacking the weakest person in the group - a woman? Pathetic the lot of you. You get the Police Force you deserve - a woman bashing bully. So you would all have done the same in his place? Pick on the one that couldn't fight back?

Sponsored Links
Back