how did this A***hole get off?

I suppose they are considering sacrificing him to get a better relationship with the baying mob of morons looking to have this guy strung up for doing his job.
So, if they do succumb to this pressure, then what will that say about the quality of the force?

Sponsored Links
I suppose they are considering sacrificing him to get a better relationship with the baying mob of morons looking to have this guy strung up for doing his job.
So, if they do succumb to this pressure, then what will that say about the quality of the force?

It would show that the media and the morons have taken over and the police are probably trying to do damage limitation.

I'd be disappointed if they do...but no more than when the government give in to stupid people making more noise than the silent majority.

OK - done to death now.

Still think he was out of order, but we'll never agree.

"Right lads i want you to go out there and see to those rioters.

Some will be armed and some not.

Others may want to kill you, so be on yer guard. They will be an angry bunch so take care.

Oh, one last thing, you aren't allowed to use any force whatsoever, just ask all of the angry, violent, baying rioters to leave quietly.

Good luck lads!"

Sponsored Links
It's already been decided behind the scenes. He won't be prosecuted but he will get a year holiday on full pay, come back to face a disciplinary but will be pensioned off for stress on a fat pension. This gets rid of the fool, sorted - but we pay for it (as usual). :rolleyes:

It's already been decided behind the scenes. He won't be prosecuted but he will get a year holiday on full pay, come back to face a disciplinary but will be pensioned off for stress on a fat pension. This gets rid of the fool, sorted - but we pay for it (as usual). :rolleyes:

But you will also be paying for the officers injured in the protest so its not all that bad :LOL:

After the trauma of hitting that woman, he needs a good holiday :D

The one good thing to come out of this is that policing events has now changed forever. Even the thickest Plod knows he's on Candid Camera and his jobs on the line. It'll never happen again. Would you want to star in your very own video bashing a woman or attacking a man from behind who had his hands in his pockets?

The one good thing to come out of this is that policing events has now changed forever. Even the thickest Plod knows he's on Candid Camera and his jobs on the line. It'll never happen again. Would you want to star in your very own video bashing a woman or attacking a man from behind who had his hands in his pockets?

Yeah brilliant.

They will all think twice now when protecting the public.

Brilliant, feckin brilliant.

It's policies like you suggest that is taking this country to the dogs :rolleyes:

If you want a police force that bullies and attacks innocent people then we become no better than Iran or Chile. Is that what you really want?

No, but the police is exactly that they POLICE people, and sometimes it may be deemed necessary to use a little force.

I have had a personal encounter with riot police from manchester and they were big lads, They said move so we moved , albeit they didn't use those polite words. :eek:

Only two out of a thousand coppers behaved like bullies. From now on they will be filmed by hundreds of people and if they are behaving in a manner that is deemed criminal they will be charged/disciplined over it. That's the way it should be, and that's the way we want it. No-one is suggesting that force isn't sometimes required but it should be proportionate. Attacking defenceless women and sick men walking away with their hands in their pockets isn't proportional. Never has been, and never will be. It's just a short hop from brutality to torture. When we reach that point we are just another third world country. Let's see JUSTICE and fair policing on our streets and the Police will earn some respect from the people. Have they ever really lived down the miners strike? I don't think so.

Sponsored Links
Back