how did this A***hole get off?

I get bruises...doesn't mean I have been beaten. I am not denying he struck her, but my point is obviously very hard as she was straight back in his face.
Are we looking at a different video :confused:

I'm wondering if you are looking at a cleverly cut version that only shows a woman standing there getting hit and then finishing.
She got back in his face after being hit...look for the longer vid, you will see..

Sponsored Links
I'm looking at the video at the start of this thread

I haven't looked at that version yet...but i'd imagine it is one of the shorter cut versions if being used to try and prove a point like this obvious bias opinion poster is doing.

No, it shows the woman being whacked in the face, and then her protesting (by voice) to the person who had assaulted her. He then assaults her again.

You don't consider yourself biased then? the punishment for a verbal protest is to be whacked in the face and then hit with a weapon, is it?

Sponsored Links
No, it shows the woman being whacked in the face, and then her protesting (by voice) to the person who had assaulted her. He then assaults her again.

You don't consider yourself biased then? the punishment for a verbal protest is to be whacked in the face and then hit with a weapon, is it?

Me bias? No, i have no pre-existing favourite. I don't have a problem with the police...whereas i am sensing a lot of problems with authority.

but do you have a problem with people who make verbal protests, and object to being hit?

I get bruises...doesn't mean I have been beaten. I am not denying he struck her, but my point is obviously very hard as she was straight back in his face.
Are we looking at a different video :confused:

I'm wondering if you are looking at a cleverly cut version that only shows a woman standing there getting hit and then finishing.
She got back in his face after being hit...look for the longer vid, you will see..
Exactly where can we find the longer version you refer to?

whereas i am sensing a lot of problems with authority.
I can't speak for anyone else but I don't have any problems with "authority" when it is functioning well. I do have difficulties coming to terms when they make mistakes, sometimes glaring ones, and behave in an unacceptable manner when reviewing the what has occurred. We are all "innocent until proven guilty" and have to answer for our actions when they become questionable. There should be no different set of standards and rules for those whom we expect to act on our behalf.

In this and the related thread, based on the evidence that I have seen, it is my view that the policeman who struck the member of the public was being hotheated and heavy handed. As such he should have been punished accordingly.

whereas i am sensing a lot of problems with authority.
I can't speak for anyone else but I don't have any problems with "authority" when it is functioning well. I do have difficulties coming to terms when they make mistakes, sometimes glaring ones, and behave in an unacceptable manner when reviewing the what has occurred. We are all "innocent until proven guilty" and have to answer for our actions when they become questionable. There should be no different set of standards and rules for those whom we expect to act on our behalf.

In this and the related thread, based on the evidence that I have seen, it is my view that the policeman who struck the member of the public was being hotheated and heavy handed. As such he should have been punished accordingly.

Just refreshed my memory.

There is a thin line of police, on one side there is a guy starting crap, right from the start of the video he is being asked to move back...this looks like it is going on a while, when he is pushed back the crowd behind the police move forward. The police are trapped between two lines of hostile crowd. A woman then approaches and starts having a go at a policeman who pushes her back...She then replies "What are you doing pushing a ****ing woman!!" So after pushing her a second time while shouting keep back, he spins round on the woman who approached him again and slapped her.

She doesn't even stop to think about it and walks towards this guy again...(doesn't seem to be hurt or even phased)..the policeman steps back and takes out his baton and is approached AGAIN by the same woman who gets hit in the legs.... I guess in the hope that she would just leave him the F**k alone like he had asked her many times before.

He HAS to be there, it's his job...she if i remember correctly didn't have one(that right?) and could have left or even moved away, at any time.

but do you have a problem with people who make verbal protests, and object to being hit?
You can make a verbal protest via the telephone.

Some idiots like to get in a rozzers' face and say "look at me i am being a twit!"

Potentially explosive situations require diffusing swiftly.

Pity a rozzer isn't armed with something that knocks 'em out for a few hours. :rolleyes:

Dex, your rozzer bashing is becoming tiresome. You will be telling us next you call ghostbusters when in trouble.

Punishing a policeman for doing his job will lead to policemen refusing to do their job.

It is d1ck head do gooders that are ruining this country.

Dex, your rozzer bashing is becoming tiresome. .
I love the police with a passion. I think they are great, I really do. That's why when one or two of them f**k up I hate the damage that they have done to the reputation of the 99.9% of the otheres who do a cracking job day in day out. I dislike it even more when poor policework is condoned.

What I find odd about this current case is that even though the dibble concerned has been declared innocent by the magistrates, the force themselves are still considering disciplinary action. So, it seems that even they aren't convinced at present by the efficacy of his actions in "diffusing" the situation.

Dex, your rozzer bashing is becoming tiresome. .
I love the police with a passion. I think they are great, I really do. That's why when one or two of them f**k up I hate the damage that they have done to the reputation of the 99.9% of the otheres who do a cracking job day in day out. I dislike it even more when poor policework is condoned.

What I find odd about this current case is that even though the dibble concerned has been declared innocent by the magistrates, the force themselves are still considering disciplinary action. So, it seems that even they aren't convinced at present by the efficacy of his actions in "diffusing" the situation.

I suppose they are considering sacrificing him to get a better relationship with the baying mob of morons looking to have this guy strung up for doing his job.

Sponsored Links
Back