how did this A***hole get off?

No livlihood and no money is driving me up the wall....what do you do Skitz

As little as possible for as much as possible :)

you never have a straight forward answer yitzek. :rolleyes:
He runs a tile shop allegedly

A tile firm, we supply and fit. I don't fit them myself anymore, I have guys that do that now. I have mentioned this about 3-4 times now and have been open with ...and i don't remember anyone else being questioned on their personal lives.

Sponsored Links
On another subject...these multi vitamins are not really working for me...makeing me feel really self concious and dizzy at times...should I stop using these?

No livlihood and no money is driving me up the wall....what do you do Skitz

As little as possible for as much as possible :)

you never have a straight forward answer yitzek. :rolleyes:
He runs a tile shop allegedly

A tile firm, we supply and fit. I don't fit them myself anymore, I have guys that do that now. I have mentioned this about 3-4 times now and have been open with ...and i don't remember anyone else being questioned on their personal lives.

I did all the questioning in message format.......

On another subject...these multi vitamins are not really working for me...makeing me feel really self concious and dizzy at times...should I stop using these?
Yes, they might help but I wouldn't take them long term.

Sponsored Links
1) No, the police have been appointed to keep the police.
An interesting yet poignant typo here skitz :eek:
Which is why we call them and not sort it out ourselves.
I thought we called them to uphold the law and not break it while they do so. :confused:
They have powers we do not.
too easy to ridicule this sentence ;) :LOL:
2)This is the woman who then went and signed up to Max Clifford the publicist?
before or after the event - she has apparently given her 50k to charities
She kept harrassing the police officer, she got what she wanted...
What was that then? I take it you know her personally
accept the courts weren't as bias as the UK papers were.
I watched the video. That's evidence enough for me.

:)

Whatever our views, it comes down to this. A woman who was asked to go away many times (there are independent reports that she was trying to cause trouble) didn't go away but got in polices face (I can only come to the conclusion that she thought that the police were somehow involved in global warming :rolleyes: ) and was moved..by force.

The policeman was cleared because the evidence showed he wasn't in the wrong...we should accept that.

Whatever our views, it comes down to this. A woman who was asked to go away many times (there are independent reports that she was trying to cause trouble) didn't go away but got in polices face (I can only come to the conclusion that she thought that the police were somehow involved in global warming :rolleyes: ) and was moved..by force.
hit by a truncheon to be exact. Restrained would have been a far better option.

The policeman was cleared because the evidence showed he wasn't in the wrong.
based on the same video evidence which the magistrate watched, I come to a different conclusion.

..we should accept that.
nope.

Dex, the magistrate had witness statements too.
You can't restrain people when out numbered 100 to 1...just not practical.

Imagine you are in a class Dex and ALL of your students are there and are being disruptive...and possibly violent. Do you tell them to keep away and anyone that comes near you fend them off, or do you pick one to try and restain?

Anyway, we are going round in circles.

Imagine you are in a class Dex and ALL of your students are there and are being disruptive...and possibly violent. Do you tell them to keep away and anyone that comes near you fend them off, or do you pick one to try and restain?
watch the video again - look at the time delay, look for the warning that he gave to her (or rather didn't)

like a circus horse :LOL: :LOL:

watch the video again - look at the time delay, look for the warning that he gave to her (or rather didn't)

like a circus horse :LOL: :LOL:

I have watched the video enough to know that she was causing trouble and didn't move when asked. According to witness statements she was at it for most of the day too. I wonder how much footage there is of protesters being d*cks like she was and NOT being moved on forcefully...probably a lot, but we don't see that...would spoil the wonderful outrage at the police.

I have watched the video enough to know that she was causing trouble and didn't move when asked. According to witness statements she was at it for most of the day too. I wonder how much footage there is of protesters being d*cks like she was and NOT being moved on forcefully...probably a lot, but we don't see that...would spoil the wonderful outrage at the police.
And so, to summarize. We don't agree on this issue, so it would be ok for me to hit you with an iron bar then so that I could get back to my lesson if I was in the middle of teaching one :confused:

And so, to summarize. We don't agree on this issue, so it would be ok for me to hit you with an iron bar then so that I could get back to my lesson if I was in the middle of teaching one :confused:

If you given the legal authority by the democratically elected government of this country to move people and use force to do so if someone refused, and I kept refusing to move when you had asked me to...then yes I could see it being normal to use force to move me, if this means hitting me with a 1/2 inch hollow stick, then yes..

Let's get some perspective, if this guy had wanted to hurt her, he could have...yet she didn't even fall over...she was not really hurt.

Sponsored Links
Back