how do i fit a belt on cdt00 hotpoint tumble dryer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
how do i fit a belt on hotpoint tumble dryer have a new belt but as old one broke i do not know which way it goes round tensioner and spindle can anyone help please have checked every hotpoint manual without success

Sponsored Links
If you look on espares.co.uk they have links to youtube clips which may be of help

Sponsored Links
have looked at this thank you .but does not seem to be same tensioner as i have mines. does not have a spring .and it does have a spindle but don't know if the belt goes over or under spindle then round tensioner or if it goes round tensioner then round spindle have tried to put it under spindle then round tensioner but drum only turns sometimes not as it should belt seems loose. tried over spindle and round tensioner and does not spin at all ,but to get belt round tensioner then round spindle seems a bit impossible, so was looking for diagram or something to see which way it goes thank you for your help

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back