How easy to move this toilet (pic attached)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I would like to move my toilet in the downstairs cloakroom. The pan connects into a hole in the concrete floor.

The current setup and required one are detailed in the following, pitiful, picture:

Is there a flexible connector I could use in this situation or is there other work that would be required to move it as detailed.

Thanks,

Matt

Sponsored Links
There are various fittings available to connect the back of the wc to the soil pipe. One thing to bear in mind is that you need a minimum fall of 18mm per metre.

Andy.

Hi,

I'm afraid it looks to me like a dig the floor up job, There are flexi pan connectors available made by McAlpine but it looks to me like the front corner of the toilet pan is going to be on top of the soil pipe.

You'd need to break the concrete up deep enough to get an elbow on with a short length of pipe and another elbow looking up in the new position, then a bent pan connector straight into the elbow.

Hope this helps

BathClick.

Sponsored Links
Is there an outside soil pipe nearby, maybe outside so that you can fit a new connection through the wall and connect?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back