How is my integrated washing machine fixed into place?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

The cupboard door of our integrated washing machine sticks out by about 3mm, its driving me mad I can't take it any more :mad:

In an effort to fix it I need to move it back but it just wan't budge! There are no screws going into it from the cupboard next to it and I've downloaded the manual but theres no mention of how it was installed.

How are these things usually fixed into place?
thanks

Sponsored Links
Normally you wind the feet down to push it upwards into the worktop to trap it in position. Front feet are adjusted with an adjustable spanner and rears have a long screw thread that sits at the front, there'll be an arrow to say lower/raise or +/-

Hi,

The cupboard door of our integrated washing machine sticks out by about 3mm, its driving me mad I can't take it any more :mad:

In an effort to fix it I need to move it back but it just wan't budge! There are no screws going into it from the cupboard next to it and I've downloaded the manual but theres no mention of how it was installed.

How are these things usually fixed into place?
thanks
Photo ?

Sponsored Links
Normally you wind the feet down to push it upwards into the worktop to trap it in position. Front feet are adjusted with an adjustable spanner and rears have a long screw thread that sits at the front, there'll be an arrow to say lower/raise or +/-
Thanks you were right I think the main thing it was just wedged so tight!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back