how is this possible?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Sent : 20 April 2007 10:39:03
To : <******[email protected]>
Subject : Re: message

My name is not alyson. However, I recievced the above email earlier today. :eek: I cannot mark it as junk, as it originated from my own address. (The content was that of a junk mail) Hotmail says the sender could not be verified by sender ID. So whats going on?

Sponsored Links
Crafty said:
Sent : 20 April 2007 10:39:03
To : <[email protected]>
Subject : Re: message

My name is not alyson. However, I recievced the above email earlier today. :eek: I cannot mark it as junk, as it originated from my own address. (The content was that of a junk mail) Hotmail says the sender could not be verified by sender ID. So whats going on?

Forged header, quite common. Open up the full message source and you should find the true original IP address.

BernardG .. It may
be prudent to edit out

Mstr C####'s name from

your 'quote', even if the
original is edited / deleted,

the quotation remains - possibly forever -

dynamic it aint.

Sponsored Links
See wot I mean?

empip said:
BernardG .. It may be prudent to edit out Mstr C####'s name from your 'quote', (You can do so) even if the original is edited / deleted, the quotation remains - possibly forever - dynamic it aint.

Both Crafty and Bernard seem to have been quite courageous in publishing an Email address to the world so openly. :eek:

Softus said:
Both Crafty and Bernard seem to have been quite courageous in publishing an Email address to the world so openly. :eek:

Sticks and Stones and wire at 240 volts will beak my bones but names will never hurt me.

Anyone can read my email address in my profile. I have edited it out though. ;)

bernardgreen said:
Softus said:

Sticks and Stones and wire at 240 volts will beak my bones but names will never hurt me.

IIRC Cincinnatti MC tools & Robotics were at Bedford - 80's ...
A ferkin or two at the Fordham's may help.... Can you hear the trains these days? Our's are all but silenced with joined up rails etc.
:cool:

Sponsored Links
Back