How Mad is This? Car Fires Through the Night

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
'Appalling' spate of arson attacks damages up to 25 vehicles - BBC News

I'm struggling to work out what is going on here. These fires are in my local area so big news this morning. The local reports are up to 40 cars and vans were torched through the early hours this morning. In car parks, on the street, on private driveways! These cars are not within walking distance - they are several miles apart and there seems to be no connection between them. Somebody is just travelling around randomly torching vehicles over quite a large area.

Sponsored Links
with so many cases, there is likely to be CCTV or webcam evidence

the penalties for arson are very severe, because arsonists tend to be repeat offenders who never stop.

the penalties don't deter them, but sadly are necessary to keep them locked away.

All of these cars used to belch out CO2 that is killing the planet.

It wasn't me & I didn't give them a lift between their little "saving the planet" efforts.

Sponsored Links
Police are appealing for people to check cctv - on cars and houses. Most of these fires will have been noticed quite quickly after they were set so I would think there's a good chance of finding a correlation between a vehicle being in different places at the critical times.

If it was a self-respecting eco warrior, then they must have used a horse or a sail cart.

I'm struggling to work out what is going on here.

It's not difficult. We have a high proportion of inbred, oxygen theiving scum in this country who are allowed to adopt an alternative lifestyle at odds with mainstream, decent society. We fund these low-lifes through our taxes. They are almost untouchable and their crimes rarely attract real deterrent sentencing. When actually caught and arrested they are in a revolving door of arrest>court>pathetic sentence>back on the streets>commit more crime. In many areas, it's an ongoing war between the police and this vermin. The police, as well as often risking their lives, are wasting their time as the courts don't support their efforts. Witness the countless Police Interceptors/Road Wars type programmes. Before I travelled, I thought this was normal behaviour in most countries. I now realise it is really just acceptable in The UK.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back