how many leds in bathroom

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all,

I'm having our bathroom renovated and have decided to go for LED downlights but i'm not sure how many LED do we need. The bathroom measures 4m x 3m and I want the bathroom well lit. I was thinking of having 9 downlighters each with a 300 lumen LED bulb. Is this enough or am i going to blind my family or are we going to need a torch. I just have no idea and any help will be much appreciated.

thanks

Sponsored Links
I recently did a bathroom a similar size to yours, and lit it with 4no. 7.9W warm white halers H2 LED downlighters.

They produce 330 lumens, and have a brightness of 1127 lux at 1m from the fitting

It was really well lit, and any more lights would have been overkill.

I recently did a bathroom a similar size to yours, and lit it with 4no. 7.9W warm white halers H2 LED downlighters.

They produce 330 lumens, and have a brightness of 1127 lux at 1m from the fitting

It was really well lit, and any more lights would have been overkill.

sorry, is that 4 LED each producing 330 lumen. So a total of 1320lumens.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back