How much do you pay for energy?

Christ. those are some eye watering amounts I thought I was being stiffed paying £60 pm

Sponsored Links
I appreciate that there are the old and the genuinely ill and incapacitated that need state help, but why should certain other "able bodied" people get special treatment? There are going to be lots of working families who will feel the pressure, along with their other costs that wont be subsidised by the state. The self employed wont get the same help, neither will the genuine hard-working people just over the threshold for state help, but the costs will actually make them worse off than someone sat at home all day living off the handouts.

At the same time, there seems to be a lot of job vacancies but not a reduction in out-of-work claimants

there are plenty of people working full time, who can’t afford to heat their homes and can’t afford to buy enough food.

Get your gas meter took out, cost about a £100. 25p day sc x 365 = 91.25 per yr it's a no brainer :confused:

Sponsored Links
Silly question but How would you get gas with no meter?
It assumes you don't need gas to heat, cook shower etc. Loads of people manage, if people started doing it maybe they'd
shat themselves and bring down charges :confused:
Just tongue in cheeks, but.....

Christ. those are some eye watering amounts I thought I was being stiffed paying £60 pm

without know how much energy people use, such figures are meaningless.

the next big craze is people wanting wiind turbines in there gardens, i really want one

It's necessary for me to frequently remind everybody that the rising prices of gas and everything else are due to the extra money printed to pay for the covid fiasco, which you all went along with.

It's necessary for me to frequently remind everybody that the rising prices of gas and everything else are due to the extra money printed to pay for the covid fiasco, which you all went along with.

you make the false assumption having no lockdowns would have meant no damage to the economy.

that is untrue.

Also France had stricter lockdown measures than us, but energy prices there are only going up 4%

Also France had stricter lockdown measures than us, but energy prices there are only going up 4%
Selective comment, it is costing the french government billions in bailing out edf to allow this 4% so the people are still going to be paying for the rising energy costs

Sponsored Links
Back