How much should I be paying?

APE

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone

My boiler lives in my kitchen and just happens to be bang smack in the middle of the wall. I want it moving into a cupboard/pantry near by, approx 1.5 mtrs away. I have had a plumber look at it and he says it can be done "no problem". All the pipes come from the cupboard so they don't need extending, just cutting and re-routing.
As the boiler is at the moment, it has a back exit fan flu on an external wall, when it gets moved into the cupboard it will need to have a side exit flu. Therefore the only real parts required should be a length of flu pipe (approx 0.5 mtrs) and an elbow for the flu pipe, plus a few copper fitting etc.. How much should i expect to have to pay for this sort of work, as i don't want ripping off!! I live in Leeds.

Please respond ASAP I need it doing to fit my new kitchen.

Thanks in advance to any replies.

Andy

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
This to an RGI is just the same as fitting a new boiler.....possible exception on a condensate run......i would charge 2 days labour plus parts......600-800 without seeing job.....just because the boiler is existing doesn't mean less work, and may mean more......

The boiler is an "Ideal Classic FF260". It looks to be around 3-4, max five years old judging by the condition of the boiler and connecting pipe work.

Thanks for replys so far.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back