How much to install new 30AMP fuse from fuse boar for cooker

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
:D
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi all
I have been given a lovely double oven, which I would love to install but I have been advised that I should have a separate 32 AMP fuse for it, and one for the electric hob.
at present I have a 2.07kw single built-in fan oven, and a ceramic hob -5.9kw which are both running off of a 32 AMP fuse dedicated for the oven.
So I am going to be putting in a higher kw oven -4.6kw with the original hob-5.9kw = 8.625AMPS + 5.9kw = 24.583333 which totals =33.208333. which is already over the 32 AMP fuse It is currently wired to. (All this info I found on this site by the way) >>>>>So what I want to know is how much would it cost to run a separate 32 AMP fuse for the double oven , from the fuse box. I don't have much money to play with so reasonable prices would be great. Please Help as I have 14 coming for Christmas Dinner I really need the oven put in.. HELP!!!!!!!!

Sponsored Links
Nobody on the forum can give you a price without seeing the job, too many variables, best to get 2/3 estimates from local electricians.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back