How much?

She has the right but it is insignificant as she can get a job down the road.

Sponsored Links
Why is it insignificant? she has been proved right in her pursuit,she obviously had a savvy lawyer to fight her case,no more or less than anyone else if truth be told.

Jobs will be lost, patient care will suffer and patients probably die because some crook can play act and get rich.

I don't believe you've actually read the article linked to. Have you Joe?
Otherwise you'd have said
"Jobs will be lost, patient care will suffer and patients will probably die because of some childish people that work there and a management who ignore racial discrimination ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

PS don't forget the legless soldier who's pregnant wife , will undoubtedly lose their first child in the maternity ward now. ;) ;) ;) ;)

PS don't forget the legless soldier who's pregnant wife , will undoubtedly lose their first child in the maternity ward now. ;) ;) ;) ;)

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

You're a bit sick really aren't you? Just because your missus is on the same gravy train.

Sponsored Links
From another report about the case

Julia Squire, chief executive at the Mid Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust, made a public apology to Dr Michalak. She said: "We have unreservedly apologised to Dr Michalak for mistakes of the past and I would like to take this opportunity to reiterate that apology in public.

So the chief executive of the NHS Trust has accepted that they made mistakes which cost the consultant obstetrician her job/career/vocation.

Then go down the road and get another one.

You're a bit sick really aren't you? Just because your missus is on the same gravy train.

My partner, isn't taking anyone to a tribunal, you'll be pleased to hear. Nor has she any intention of taking anyone to a tribunal in the future (unless she completes the training to become an obstetrician and get's a job with Mid Yorkshire NHS Trust)
So your comments are irrelevant.

She's fit to work but doesn't want to though isn't she?

Sponsored Links
Back