Huddersfield rapes bbc

Sponsored Links
"One time she came home and her neck was completely black with bites.

"I had an idea what was going on because I would see her underwear... but these men have a hold over your child and there's nothing you can do apart from be there."
So not just Police & authorities, but parents too? Heard it all now.Nothing you can do FFS.

Promised heaven and delivered to hell ....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-45669910

I admire Nazir Afzal I really do he had and has the courage to speak out about the over representation of ethnic groups in these gangs and has suffered some rebuffs from members of his own community. The BBC drama based on fact shows how the victims of these gangs were ignored by the police and social services .....diabolical.

Sponsored Links
I wonder what the uproar would be if gangs of white men did this in their country, as a minority. Not even sure if they would even reach a trial.

Would legalising prostitution be helpful to satisfy their urges? Apologies if this sounds offensive but just putting
it out there..

Maybe the girls mother should be jailed as well for neglect.
If law and order has broken down (as it effectively had, wrt this sexual abuse), what was the mother to do?
Lock down for her child?
Because it's clear that any appeal to the authorities was wasted breath.

The police, social services, schools, some of the parents, the rapists, even the rapist's community all let down these girls. There is no way the rapists families/community all didn't have a clue as to what was going on.

Would legalising prostitution be helpful to satisfy their urges? Apologies if this sounds offensive but just putting
it out there..
How about these men just stop being such animals? Giving them an 'outlet' for their urges just justifies their ways. We are supposed to be civilised creatures, surely?

How about these men just stop being such animals? Giving them an 'outlet' for their urges just justifies their ways
I didn't mean it like that. Nobody wants it to happen, just trying to understand what is going on through their
behaviour..

I didn't mean it like that. Nobody wants it to happen, just trying to understand what is going on through their
behaviour..
Ok, sorry. How did you mean it then when you wrote about them possibly using prostitutes instead of children?

Ok, sorry. How did you mean it then when you wrote about them possibly using prostitutes instead of children?
They could have used prostitutes if it was about satisfying their urges although their religion forbids sex outside of marriage, tho some probably do, no doubt. Does it say if any of them were married or in relationships?

They could have used prostitutes if it was about satisfying their urges although their religion forbids sex outside of marriage, tho some probably do, no doubt. Does it say if any of them were married or in relationships?
I always thought that paedos, half of what they do is about power, not just about 'urges'. Power over the victim. They spend so long grooming and then putting the fear of god into them, they like the control aspect.

Afaik some were married with kids as well .

This abuse is common place in Pakistan / Bangladesh / India to name but 3

Some countries in Latin America are a total disgrace as well

Sponsored Links
Back