Not Another....

My own experience was many years ago and of my first partner's wayward daughter's two kids, particularly the boy. He would almost live here and visit his parents, returning here traumatised, always dirty, always hungry, always complaining about the poor living conditions at his mothers. His school had similar concerns, plus major concerns about poor attendence. He suffered regular psychosomatic illnesses, even ending up in a wheelchair at one time. Social services refused to accept there was anything seriously amiss, until once in hospital, he refused to be returned to his mother's care. His mother wanted him, but simply didn't want him enough to give him the care needed.

I had so far kept out of it, but this time I got involved and had a meeting with the ss, suggesting that he be put in the care of his grandmother. A few days later arrived a letter from the ss, denying in their opinion that it was the best option. I'm not one for letting anything go easily, when I know I am right and I went storming down to their offices, barged in and insisted on seeing the head of department, who's name was on the letter. I made clear their decision was very wrong, that the lad was at extreme risk in the 'care' of his mother and they needed to sort things out, or it would end in tragedy in court. Basically I bullied them into making a sensible decision and the lad was put into our temporary full time care. That was followed up by various investigation around me, my partner and our home circumstances, followed by us adopting him in our full time care.

Sponsored Links
It will be interesting to see if these two evil bar stewards get the same overly lenient sentences that the other two scum got. Given the outcry over poor little Arthur's murder, I would hope not.

So the scum mother did get a ridiculously lenient sentence then :mad:

When will Judges live in the real world FFS

Sponsored Links
How does a judge arrive at the sentence for a crime such as this?

Well, they hear and see the evidence, which we are not party to, on which they can make their decisions. Not much detail is published in the news, before or after, but I understand there is a legal site where the judges summary can be read and sometimes they publish the hearing transcripts in full.

There is also a book with recommended tariffs, starting point, early plea etc which is supposed to give guidance. My own personal view is that those in charge have lost sight of reality.

There is also a book with recommended tariffs, starting point, early plea etc which is supposed to give guidance. My own personal view is that those in charge have lost sight of reality.
What is your version of reality?

Retribution should be the order of the day

punishment to fit the crime

torturing a child / baby to death should carry the ultimate punishment ;)

Than you get that fuller bloke a hospital technician

raped and murdered 2 girls 30 odd years ago

and than went on to video his self sexually abusing corpses in a hospital morgue

jeez us

he should be dispatched in quick order 24 hours after the guilty verdict IMO

one less fruit cake that tax payers will have to fund

Its about time the social workers/managers etc in charge of these situation done jail time themselves for dereliction of duty it might wake the rest of the industry up that there is consequences for not doing the basics

Sponsored Links
Back