Huddersfield rapes bbc

I'd like to blame the police but I blame the parents, and before anyone says you can't blame the parents, you can, I just have. What the fuk are you thinking letting your young child hang around with disgusting migrant filth ? Secondly, blame this society for giving criminals a freedom pass to go around breaking the law, but it's the parents responsibility to look after their child, not the state. Ultimately this culture is now so warped you can't even discipline your own child and disciple, boundaries and stern parenting would have stopped these children from being in these vulnerable positions.

Sponsored Links
I'd like to blame the police but I blame the parents, and before anyone says you can't blame the parents, you can, I just have. What the fuk are you thinking letting your young child hang around with disgusting migrant filth ? Secondly, blame this society for giving criminals a freedom pass to go around breaking the law, but it's the parents responsibility to look after their child, not the state. Ultimately this culture is now so warped you can't even discipline your own child and disciple, boundaries and stern parenting would have stopped these children from being in these vulnerable positions.

I suspect these girls came from broken families where the parents are separated so they did not have the support of a father figure. The gang members preyed upon these girls and abused them. The girls mother may not have had a great relationship with the Police so if she had made any allegations they would have fallen on deaf ears.

This doesn't excuse the vile behaviour of these men.

Sponsored Links
I suspect these girls came from broken families where the parents are separated

or from families where two happily married career minded people had an unplanned child who prevented the wife from having the career that was so important to her.

How does that work with new born babies?

Clicky
Absolutely no idea. But then I don't have the brain that finds children or babies attractive.

It's just an observation about all the cases we see again and again. The grooming, the gifts, the luring into the trap and then the fear. They seem to mostly follow a pattern. This last bunch of girls spoke about being given gifts, being told they were loved and then being threatened, punished and their families being threatened.

Back