How to connect two TVs to a PS3

I would rather buy one from a shop instead of ebay. If you do have problems with it not working you will have no problems sending it back..

John..

That's true. Also I would make a best offer well below £18 so as to be clear of import duty. ;)

Sponsored Links
Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Sponsored Links
The expensive option: AV Amp. I have 2 HDMI going into my AV Amp, and one HDMI out to my TV. AV Amp is only really worth considering if you have a semi decent home cinema set up, and/or lots of devices to plug in and manage.

The expensive option: AV Amp. I have 2 HDMI going into my AV Amp, and one HDMI out to my TV. AV Amp is only really worth considering if you have a semi decent home cinema set up, and/or lots of devices to plug in and manage.
Yes but I need to service two screens!! That requires two HDMI outs. :D

A av amp is no use unless it has 2 hdmi outs. These start from about £700.

John

you should try shopping around, there are plenty for less than £700, with enough output options to satisfy all but hardcore AV freaks

Lots of cheap amps have 2,3 or 4 hdmi inputs. For a amp with 2 hdmi outputs you are looking to pay at least £700. A Marantz 6004 has 2 hdmi outs it's around £799, there is also the Yamaha 2065 which you might find cheaper.

John..

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back