How to face/finish this concrete block flowerbed

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

As some background, I moved into a new build last year and as part of landscaping the fairly awful back plot, I started by removing any excess soil - but I found that the piles of soil were covering the footings for the big wall in the back right of our garden:

1 - EOP day 1.jpg

As a result of this, I ended up building a concrete block wall around it - which will end up being a flowerbed:

100mm-block-wall.jpg wall-and-flowerbed.jpg

My question though is: how should I face/finish this concrete block wall?

I don't really want to timber-clad or render it, but I'm unsure what stone or 'brick slips' to buy?

And also, I'm not sure where to 'go shopping' for this - the B&Q and Wickes by me don't have anything that looks relevant, nor do some small local builder merchants.

Hence any recommendations for how I should finish this flowerbed - and ideally links to the sort of products you're recommending - would be great. I live near Cardiff, Wales if that helps.

Thanks!

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back