How to fit a nest 3rd generation to esi controls ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
IMG-20170124-WA0009.jpg
IMG-20170124-WA0010.jpg
I know how to install a nest 3 on standard s plan or y plan ect. But what throws me off is the new esi controls they have in new build anyone know how to get past this and install ? Any advice would be appreciated.

Sponsored Links
It's the same as with any other wiring centre. The only difference is that some of the connections are on plugs rather than individual wires into terminals, supposedly to make it easier to install.
In this case someone still managed to make a dogs dinner of the installation.

Problem I find is the wiring centre I have there has one wire coming into the room stat side of pcb.

And what if customer wanted it as a wired installation ?

Just follow the connections marked on the board. I've done several like this and it's perfectly simple

Sponsored Links
Hi @Davidl66 - Did you ever get this working by any chance? I have the same requirment and am also confused about some of the connections needed....

thanks in advance.

Hi @Davidl66 - Did you ever get this working by any chance? I have the same requirment and am also confused about some of the connections needed....

thanks in advance.
Have you not read @muggles’ response above? Hi jacking a 5 year old thread can get confusing

Hi CBW - I have read @muggles ' response but to the 'average layman' not everything is so 'clear'. And it wasn't really a hijack to be fair as I only asked the OP if they ever got theirs sorted, and advised that i have the exact same requirement.....

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: CBW

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back