How to get a response to a post.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey all,

I'm new to this forum. I'm a member on many classic car forums, and always get at least a response to a post. However on here zilch.

Theory:
1) you all hate gingers
2) you're not as enthusiastic about diy as car fans are about cars
3) you don't hate all gingers but specifically this one.
4) you're paranoid I'm stealing your knowledge so don't want to share
5) the ginger thing again

Please vote in your responses, then ideal answer my other post(s)
Ha

Cheers

Sponsored Links
You didn't get off to a good start criticising the Donald - we're all big fans in here (apart from a few EU loving ejits)

seriously though I'm surprised you haven't, its generally quite a friendly helpful sort of place.

Ha, I should never mock the orange man. Granted Biden........ wtf. Thought he'd make some changes in the states. At the very least fix the slippery stairs on airforce one.

Anyway, enough of this political warfare. Thanks for responding, if you have input on cladding and all that dull stuff, I'm all ears

Sponsored Links
I think the forum works best when you ask a specific question about a specific issue. Imagine somebody posting on the classic car forum; I want to restore a classic car, how do I go about doing this please?

Theory:
1) you all hate gingers
2) you're not as enthusiastic about diy as car fans are about cars
3) you don't hate all gingers but specifically this one.
4) you're paranoid I'm stealing your knowledge so don't want to share
5) the ginger thing again

Maybe they thought you were Bobby Dazzler's/Captain Necrophiliac's latest alter ego. ;) ;)

I'm new to this forum. I'm a member on many classic car forums, and always get at least a response to a post. However on here zilch.

You did post a question and you did receive some answers - trouble was, your question simply wasn't specific enough for people to provide you with specific answers.

Sponsored Links
Back