how to not have a joint behind kitchen cabinet

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
0F167AE9-6AE7-44F0-BA1D-B89FEC11B349.jpeg
Hi, The plumbing in my kitchen is a mess !
Can anyone please tell me the best way of connecting the outside tap pipe in an inaccessible area ( the cut one to left of pic as it needs to be nearer the wall so its in the service area of the cupboard )

Ideally Id like to avoid joints at all there but Im not sure how viable that is.

I also need to replace the cold washing machine outlet (right) with a compression fitting to fit the new tap tails.

(I also need to run the hot feed (top left) further into the sink cupboard to somewhere I can fit a tail tap connector to that too ) requiring another inaccessible joint !

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Only way to be sure is to cut it all out and solder new pipe in so it's all fit for purpose, obsolete sections removed and it's all in the right place, once a joint is soldered properly it is classed as part of the pipe. Too many old compression fittings can end up being a nightmare.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back