how to tackle issue with electrician

No, this is the Wylex one.
WYNS00.JPG

@ 30p

Easier to fit, too (on face, not rail)

Sponsored Links
don't know

this sort, yes, you just press them into the opening in the face panel (no need to take the cover off)

The image I posted was of MK ones not Wylex.

What the hell has a Council Planning Officer got to do with this? - if anyone from local Council its Building Control who alledgedly enforce Part P.

Never seen blanks in B&Q or any "shed" but local wholesalers or on the web - usually see plenty going cheap on EBay.

Sponsored Links
How many do you need? E-mail me your address & I'll post you some suitable ones.

An electrician that leaves Code 1 exposed conductive parts is not really worthy of respect and has shown he or she is quite uncooperative when it comes to leaving his customers with dangerous problems. There's really no excuse for not fitting blanks, they don't cost much and you get them from the same place as the CU and mcbs.

I don't know why you think I implied that the electrician deserves any respect, but you seem to be suggesting that the electrician's conduct excuses the suggestion that the OP stoop to his level. :confused:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back