How was your day?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Bit late at night I admit but,

How Was Your Day?

I had a great one.
Packed in a stress riddled job to go back on the bench in my original job back at one of our branches.
Told the site manager exactly what I felt about her.
Then went and met a dear friend and spent a very enjoyable 2 hours chatting and having a coffee together.
Pity it had to end.
Ah the simple pleasure of good company for a change. :)

Sponsored Links
Told the site manager exactly what I felt about her.
Does the wife know about this? :eek:
458.gif

Believe me!
It wasn't what you have in mind! :)
Probably get hauled in the office at the branch on Wednesday but I couldn't give a flying fig!

Sponsored Links
Capped off a schools gas supply due to a fractured 4 inch pipe that filled with water. Spent the rest of the day looking at ways to re-pipe. Now back all day tomorrow, Sunday Monday, and next weekend to have it re-piped for when half term finishes. :D

Capped off a schools gas supply due to a fractured 4 inch pipe that filled with water. Spent the rest of the day looking at ways to re-pipe. Now back all day tomorrow, Sunday Monday, and next weekend to have it re-piped for when half term finishes. :D
You see- us teachers are selfless when it comes to getting out your way :mrgreen:

Went for an interview in Liverpool for an electrical motor winder. Then had lunch with the site manager - nice lady :LOL:

Where's Dex when you need him? I'm sure that as a Maths teacher, he might have stated that her posterior was not square, but a rhomboid, or perhaps a cuboid with differential side disparity.

Where's Dex when you need him? I'm sure that as a Maths teacher, he might have stated that her posterior was not square, but a rhomboid, or perhaps a cuboid with differential side disparity.
Possible a cardioid in fact. :mrgreen:

How about this for something strange this morning I thought I could hear Robin gibb singing in the veg patch when I went to look it was just a chive talking :D :D :D :D :D

Sponsored Links
Back