how

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
many years you have to serve in this place before you become a established advisor and get a thank you every so often? :)

Sponsored Links
sensible yes, politeness and sensible very rare,id rather be sensible and hope my knowlege out weighs my politness :D

moderator i take it you use ids in here to give advice,because you remind me of some site agents i know , think they know everything and if you disagree your off the site :LOL:

because you remind me of some site agents i know , think they know everything and if you disagree your off the site :LOL:

Then just treat it like a big building site. Keep you head down, stay out of trouble, be nice and then if you're good enough, you may get to do some of the nice facework on the front of the site.

Social skills are important, otherwise you will stay on the manholes and groundwork and no-one wil listen to your pleas

But keep your hard hat on in case something gets thrown your way ;)

Sponsored Links
because you remind me of some site agents i know , think they know everything and if you disagree your off the site :LOL:

Then just treat it like a big building site. Keep you head down, stay out of trouble, be nice and then if you're good enough, you may get to do some of the nice facework on the front of the site.

Social skills are important, otherwise you will stay on the manholes and groundwork and no-one wil listen to your pleas

But keep your hard hat on in case something gets thrown your way ;)
grow up woody one of many ids,treat this like a building site head down arse up lol like i said them days are well gone,i come and go as i please all my work looks good and i dont wear a hard hat lol

Betcha don't check your perps every four course or so to make sure that they're still vertical, though, do ya :LOL:

Mod: good one btw, made I larf!

Betcha don't check your perps every four course or so to make sure that they're still vertical, though, do ya :LOL:

what a brown noser you are mod made you laff,you are the moderator lol ,hey mod why not quote whats the difference? :confused:

no i dont they nearly always are plumb , besides when some one looks at my work they dont notice silly lil things about a perp being 10mm out of plumb just the neat and tidy ,why you plumb up perps lol , you must have 25 mm perps in some of the stuff you build most bricks are not the same lenth specialy a stock,anything bout brickwork dont be shy to ask :cool:

lol - best move this back to the building forum.

FNT, you adjust the perps to allow for varience in the bricks, and every 900 (4 bricks) you keep the perps plumb. It is possible give it a go

Call me old skool, but out-of-plumb joints are a sign of poor craftmanship and a sign of slipping standards.

What happens when you have some sharp arrises and raked out joints? :rolleyes:

Ooh didn't realise that this one was still going.

Hate to disappoint you, FNT, but I ain't the mod in disguise :LOL: The bit that made me laugh was the very dry response to your initial question, which seemingly went straight over your head ;)

So you don't check your perps like a good boy then? Bet there is a nice wavey look to your walls. Personally, like Woody, it ****es me off seeing it.

moderator 11 said:
It can also be rather tedious to keep repeating what has already been said.
Just as well there's no quote button on mod postings then, or FNT would have done another one :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back