HTF do you fit this bath panel??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
It’s an aquaestil metauro

These are the instructions:

How would I go about aligning the floor brackets correctly?

Then how on earth can I screw the panel into them?

It’s taken 18 months (literally) figure out how to attach the wooden blocks that hold the top of the panel in place

I’ve never seen instructions as useless as these

Attachments

• 49449C74-FFA2-4A4C-8E60-458A145A56C4.jpeg
    49449C74-FFA2-4A4C-8E60-458A145A56C4.jpeg
    257.8 KB · Views: 157
  • EC5A75BC-D0AF-434A-8120-8697BEB8B573.png
    EC5A75BC-D0AF-434A-8120-8697BEB8B573.png
    399.5 KB · Views: 172
Sponsored Links
It's not clear but....
Presumably you need to fit several wooden blocks in place on the floor, and under the rim of the bath, in just the right place for the panel to butt up and be in the correct location?

In the past, I did something similar by getting some scrap wood, making it into blocks, and cutting a slot in the top. When screwed to the floor they could move forwards and back but not side to side. Tightening the screw will allow you to test fit the panel and adjust the forwards/backwards (start with it forwards) .

Once the test blocks are in place you can mark the floor to indicate the front line of the block and replace them with the proper blocks, by joining the marks on the floor to make a full line.

Then possibly the same idea at the top, you could use a straight edge and spirit level to find the position of the top block - double sided tape or a hot glue gun as a temporary fixer to esatablish correct positions

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back