Hugging muggers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Heard this from a relative tonight that the latest scam by romanians/bulgarians is to wait around city centres pubs/clubs waiting for folk to come out who have had a bit to drink them 3-4 start hugging him/her and pretending to befriend then pickpocketing them.........slimy bar stewards

Sponsored Links
Sounds risky to me. Anyone hugging me after I've had a skinful is likely to get a sore face. :LOL:

Another trick is for scumbag 1 to pretend they're drunk and start dancing with you, while scumbag 2 empties your pockets from behind and passes your hard earned stuff to scumbag 3 who sneaks off leaving scumbags 1 & 2 innocently empty handed. All over in a second. I think the world should bring back cutting the hands off these theives. A finger for each time they're caught at least.

Genitals off for rapists as well.
Death for murderers.

Most of the worlds crime problems soled! I should run for Prime Minister.

Oh yeah, waterboarding for rip off tradesmen.

Another trick is for scumbag 1 to pretend they're drunk and start dancing with you, while scumbag 2 empties your pockets from behind and passes your hard earned stuff to scumbag 3 who sneaks off leaving scumbags 1 & 2 innocently empty handed. All over in a second. I think the world should bring back cutting the hands off these theives. A finger for each time they're caught at least.

Death for murderers.

Where they come from crime like this is just a way of life so I suppose to them we are easy and rich pickings

Sponsored Links

Death for murderers.

Where they come from crime like this is just a way of life so I suppose to them we are easy and rich pickings

You're talking about (some) British tradesmen right? :LOL: :LOL: (NOT the superstars who selflessly help in this forum I hasten to add).

Death for murderers.

You're talking about (some) British tradesmen right? :LOL: :LOL: (NOT the superstars who selflessly help in this forum I hasten to add).

No I was talking about the theiving migrants but it appears you have been ripped off somewhere,sometime...was it to do with water?

Complertely ripped off by a "gardener" and a total bodge job by a plumber. Both jobs I had to re-do myself.

Good work by a sparky though.

1/3 positive is not good enough IMO.

If only they were all like the chaps on here.

Bodgeitandleggit, I hope that's not true.

Complertely ripped off by a "gardener" and a total bodge job by a plumber. Both jobs I had to re-do myself.

Good work by a sparky though.

1/3 positive is not good enough IMO.

If only they were all like the chaps on here.

Bodgeitandleggit, I hope that's not true.

No, its not true on my behalf but I did know a chap who had that nickname

It's like saying all blacks are rioters.

"Some" criminals DO come from romania, into this country (and others) and carry on their criminal ways. This is as much a fact as it is for most other countries.

But, by saying "the latest scam by Romanians" is NOT saying ALL romanians are scammers, just like saying "the latest scam by Nigerians" is NOT saying ALL Nigerians are scammers, just like saying "the latest scam by plumbers" is NOT saying ALL plumbers are scammers.

He's just saying that the particular scam he's heard about happens to be perpetrated by Romanians. I'm sure it's perpetrated by other nationalities as well, but he's heard about the Romanians doing it.

Joe-90, why are you such a nit picking, hair splitting, trolling, pedantic child? Must you argue every point that isn't perfectly constructed? Are you that flawless yourself?

resident troll said:
It's like saying all blacks are rioters.

Romania (like other countries) is strife with corruption and crime.

You don't get to such a state unless the general public is also part of the problem. In the UK a few MP's fiddle the books for duck houses and you get a "national outcry", over there it's just business as usual, and bribing officials is a part of life.

It's not enough to not be a criminal, you have to be prepared as a community to stand up to it, as a people the Romanians don't.

This isn't racist, it's culturist. "Blacks" are a race, Romanians are not, they are a people, a culture.

A Roma couple can only give birth to a roma baby - so what would you call them? :confused:

if a roma baby is born in England wouldn't it be classified as English?if 2 scots have a baby in England is the baby English or Scottish

Sponsored Links
Back