Hugging muggers

A Roma couple can only give birth to a roma baby - so what would you call them? :confused:

I don't know joe, why don't you provide something that explains what genetically makes someone a "roma", as opposed to it being a culture?

I know that say, Asians, or blacks have certain genetic traits, but I wasnt aware roma did.

Whilst you are at it, let me know some genetic traits of other races, like Jews, Buddhists and Christians.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
resident troll said:
It's like saying all blacks are rioters.

Romania (like other countries) is strife with corruption and crime.

You don't get to such a state unless the general public is also part of the problem. In the UK a few MP's fiddle the books for duck houses and you get a "national outcry", over there it's just business as usual, and bribing officials is a part of life.It's not enough to not be a criminal, you have to be prepared as a community to stand up to it, as a people the Romanians don't.

This isn't racist, it's culturist. "Blacks" are a race, Romanians are not, they are a people, a culture.

And you think that doesn't happen here? It's only that we can't afford it.

resident troll said:
It's like saying all blacks are rioters.

Romania (like other countries) is strife with corruption and crime.

You don't get to such a state unless the general public is also part of the problem. In the UK a few MP's fiddle the books for duck houses and you get a "national outcry", over there it's just business as usual, and bribing officials is a part of life.It's not enough to not be a criminal, you have to be prepared as a community to stand up to it, as a people the Romanians don't.

This isn't racist, it's culturist. "Blacks" are a race, Romanians are not, they are a people, a culture.

And you think that doesn't happen here? It's only that we can't afford it.

Actually no, bribery is not common in the UK, especially in business.

We hold a good position on the corruption index, and one only has to go to a few foreign countries to realise that yes, they UK is not very corrupt as a whole.

But please, bang on with your grumpy self loathing attitude.

Back