Human specific virus

c'mon, everyone knows mice already rule the world, its in the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy.

Sponsored Links
A great deal of conjecture here, but I think that all well-informed people would agree that cats will take over the world.

Now he tells me, they have already taken over my house.. :confused:

In the short and medium-terms, it would have to be rats which take over the world.

Sponsored Links
Ants, long term. Immune to any known disease/bacteria, all work together, breed in their billions, strong, fearless.
Live off the land and eachother.

Ants, Immune to any known disease/bacteria

Wow !! is that really true? really?

I was putting my money, longer term on bacteria.... (living in harmony with ants)... but what would bacteria develop into, long term?

Ants, Immune to any known disease/bacteria

Wow !! is that really true? really?

I was putting my money, longer term on bacteria.... (living in harmony with ants)... but what would bacteria develop into, long term?

Ants are immune.
Bacteria would lay dormant or die out. Ants would be taking over lands and exploring new lands by crossing rivers, streams and oceans, on leaves and branches.

In the short and medium-terms, it would have to be rats which take over the world.

Really? wouldn't you're average moggy feast on any rat that showed it's face?

Rats are far more prolific breeders than cats; the place would soon be overrun.

more food for cats?

And the newer cats that have 17 young, given the amount of food available.... after all, rats don't kill cats do they?

The problem would be that along with man so would go the demise of animal husbandry.

I would pretty much say that Fox and Deer populations would expand out of control since there are no natural predators such as wolves and bears in the UK anymore. Cats and foxes would probably ultimately be involved in a population squeeze. Rats goes without saying but they would be no more prevalent than now as human control only scratches at their population so its size would be probably even less with no human sourced waste.

Sponsored Links
Back