Hungary and polands view of migrants ....

Why is it these EU country's preach free movement but don't like the practice itself

europhiles and the lwr do the preaching.
Countries and the people in them have a different view.

Sponsored Links
foreigners 50 50 maybe.

so bodd didn't look at their passports.

Do you think he is multilingual, and guessed the nationality by the language they speak? Like Farage did (though he used to speak German to his wife and daughters, during one of his marriages)

Or do you think he guessed their non-Britishness in some other way?

Like those migrants that work in our fields from dawn to dusk picking crops that we are not prepared to do for us to eat .

They work for less than 30 pounds a day, in some cases less. It's not a race to the bottom. They should force wages up for serfs in the field to attract British workers instead of migrants. If this means paying more for food so be it. I'd happily pay more for the food I eat because I'm not an overweight disgusting pig.

Sponsored Links
so bodd didn't look at their passports.

Do you think he is multilingual, and guessed the nationality by the language they speak? Like Farage did (though he used to speak German to his wife and daughters, during one of his marriages)

Or do you think he guessed their non-Britishness in some other way?

No wonder you don't see there's an issue with immigration. You blind to it.

Do you remember the Banana Splits.

here's a photo of Benidorm. Most of the people shown are foreigners, including a large proportion of builders and plumbers. Why do these people like free travel but oppose it for others?

1511218_929678043718018_1249004394677465138_n.jpg

nintchdbpict0003478873431.jpg
here's a photo of Benidorm. Most of the people shown are foreigners, including a large proportion of builders and plumbers. Why do these people like free travel but oppose it for others?

1511218_929678043718018_1249004394677465138_n.jpg

nintchdbpict0003478873431.jpg

As per usual Johnny boy can't differentiate the obvious he equates holiday makers as immigrants and vice versa ......tut ...tut

I don't mind immigration but when your swamped and every other voice in the supermarket in a particular area is from another country it's a bit much when you feel like a foreigner in your own land ........and before knowsnowt jumps up like he does about dark faces ......most of the foreigners had white faces .....There ...there ....knowsnowt ....go wipe your nose nosenowt .

when your swamped and every other voice in the supermarket in a particular area is from another country

I dont mind, I much prefer to hear foreign voices than English chavs.

Anyway, walking in town last week hearing foreign voices and its baking hot......just feels like Im on holiday :)

I enjoy looking around these foreign food shops, Its quite fascinating wondering around the local Polish shop, they certainly like their sausage.

Theres a large Chinese supermarket not too far away, Its interesting to go to pick up something different. I dont think I shall be trying the pigs pancreas anytime soon though.

When in Devon, there are too many foreign accents from that there London and oop north.

Also, Londoners selling their shed for a million and moving down.

Where do you draw the line? Wexit for Wessex. Not to mention Cornwall.

When in Devon, there are too many foreign accents from that there London and oop north.

Also, Londoners selling their shed for a million and moving down.

Where do you draw the line? Wexit for Wessex. Not to mention Cornwall.

Lots buying and leaving empty. The butcher the green grocer the pubs all suffer because of it. The young can't earn a decent wage to buy. Always has been wrong.

They work for less than 30 pounds a day, in some cases less. It's not a race to the bottom. They should force wages up for serfs in the field to attract British workers instead of migrants. If this means paying more for food so be it. I'd happily pay more for the food I eat because I'm not an overweight disgusting pig.

Thats where the English Farmers win they want to make the biggest profit on their produce they can , so they pay the serfs/migrants to do the work as less as possible.
It makes one proud to be British and exploit migrants.

They work for less than 30 pounds a day, in some cases less.
Why do you not report them for not paying the minimum wage?

Thats where the English Farmers win they want to make the biggest profit on their produce they can , so they pay the serfs/migrants to do the work as less as possible.
They must pay at least the minimum wage: £313 per week.
If the farmers pay more (let us assume that farmers are not raking it in, and are just making a living wage) the cost of the produce must rise. Otherwise the produce rots in the fields. That is no good for anyone.
The consumers must pay more or go without. Hakeye may be happy to pay more, but he will be the exception.
Wholesalers and retailers can pass on the extra cost, take the hit, or source cheaper products from abroad. Suppliers are already sorted because they provide the produce in out-of-season times.
Whichever way it works out, only the workers will benefit, but only if the produce is still produced in this country, and the consumers are willing to pay more. Although the same principle will apply throughout all industry and commerce, so prices will rise across all products, etc, and the workers will be no better off.
Maybe the government might win if the tax take is increased, but the cost of products and services will increase, so the tax take increase is wiped out.

If the produce rots in the field, tax take is reduced, farmers go bankrupt, people are out of work or cannot afford the increased prices, or resort to helping themselves.

Good this Brexit lark, innit?
Who thought of that?
I will have to sort myself a polytunnel because I quite like my strawberries. Will the strawberry syrup be affected as well? :(

Sponsored Links
Back