Poland

the two countries that supply most of Britain's immigrants are China and India.

Nothing to do with the EU, unless you are a nutter who hates all foreigners.

Sponsored Links
The Austrian government are seeking to bring in legislation that will cut benefits to those migrants who do not intergrate

Way I see it if one go's into burger king , one should be able to expect to be able to be served by staff who actually under stand English

"hamburger to take away" simples ??? no its not . I end up pointing at the menu , giving the bloke a thumbs up and then pointing to out side to indicate that I want to take it away !!!!!!!!!!

All staffed by forignors ?????????

where is the connection between the desire to in live in a sovereign state free from outside interference by the EU and a hatred of foreigners

Their is none. But rest assured the left wing ******* will invent one.

the two countries that supply most of Britain's immigrants are China and India.

Nothing to do with the EU, unless you are a nutter who hates all foreigners.

That doesn't make any sense. How could hate of foreigners change immigrant quotas from various countries?

Sponsored Links
why would a person who hates foreigners be anti-EU?

pure stupidity.

Who hates foreigners ???

probably most of the remoaners tbh . Most of em want something for nothing ;) they know the price of every thing but the value of nothing;)

They want cheap labour from abroad so that they can exploit the immigrants ect

I'm not interested in stopping everyone fro mcoming here just the drunken bums, the crooks, rapists and murderers and those who would harm us.

We used to have passport checks before we could get back home if we went abroad. I don't suppose we could do that again and apply the same rules to johnnie's?

And as Europol have the goods on every european national roaming around europe I don't suppose we could use that database to find out if someone is who they say they are. That they're not on the run from the law or have just been released from jail.
There was a time when all would be migrants had to apply for a visa to enter the UK and to obtain a visa these would be migrants were vetted to ascertain as to whether they were of good character, if there was anything dodgy in their background they could be denied entry also if they misbehaved while living in here they could easily be deported.
Nowadays because of the likes of Blair and others who sold the UKs sovereignty to the EU the government has no say in who can and who can't come in from the EU which is why we have had a huge influx of people who years ago would have been denied entry at the borders.

some romanian bloke on the telley turned up with his missis & 4 kids .

no job / nothing . The council were obliged to house him . granted the house they got him was well out the area . 3 bedroom place , chipped in for furniture ect

dare say when he left he probably pinched the carpets & had the furniture away :)

Rumour has it that when that Romanian dictater , came on a state visit to the U.K in the 80's & stayed at buck house

him and his missis had a load of stuff away smuggled out in diplomatic luggage ;)

Who hates foreigners ???

probably most of the remoaners tbh . Most of em want something for nothing ;) they know the price of every thing but the value of nothing;)

They want cheap labour from abroad so that they can exploit the immigrants ect
Check out how many of these remainers have been caught out using cheap unregulated foreign labour , this is the real reason they want the UK to stay in the EU.
A lot of remainers have a Victorian upstairs downstairs mentality which explains their arrogant patronising attitude to ordinary workers, an example would be Jeremy Paxman who was outed as having Romanians living above his garage, he was using them as domestic servants and paying them peanuts.

ha ha, the quitters are moaning about remainers again

they've been moaning for more that forty years and don't know how to stop.

they're feeling insecure.

ha ha, the quitters are moaning about remainers again

they've been moaning for more that forty years and don't know how to stop.

they're feeling insecure.

no we are talking about the re-moaners not the re-mainers ;)

i do not feel insecure

why would a person who hates foreigners be anti-EU?

pure stupidity.
So do you believe that the democratically elected government of the UK should have no legal right to determine who is and who isn't allowed entry to the UK from the EU.

Sponsored Links
Back