Hygena Diplomat AHY3200 Oven Grill Element

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Hygena Diplomat AHY3200 oven with a knackered grill element that smokes and doesn't generate much heat.

I bought a new element, removed the oven door, removed the fan cover, and removed the screw holding the grill element in place. However unlike the other screws, the one seems to have had a nut on the other side of it and I heard it drop down inside.

So my question is, would you normally expect to have to remove the back of the oven to replace the grill element?

The oven manual is useless, the part didn't come with any instructions or a schematic and there isn't much information available online.

Advice appreciated. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Thank you for your reply.

To clarify, I need to pull the oven out from under the cabinet and remove the rear cover of the entire unit?

Sponsored Links
Working great, currently cooking dinner :)

I would have ordered a replacement main element as well and done it at the same time if I had known I would need to get at the back of it. Oh well.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back