Zanussi ZBF360 Built in Oven- Grill element replacement

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I need to replace the grill element on my ZBF 360. I don't know how to remove the old element. There are no screws at the back. I removed the internal backplate but it gives access to the fan and oven element but not to grill element. Here is a picture of the grill. I have undone the stops so it is in 'down' position on its hinge.

1ce68d9f.jpg

Please help me remove this part.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
You need to remove the rear plate of the oven to get access to the nuts on the back of the studs either side of the element.

This means you have to remove it from the cavity it is fitted into. There should be a couple of screws either side of the door holding the oven in (not unknown for them to not have been fitted though). The oven should slide forward and out of the cavity to allow you to get to the rear.

Make sure the power is off before hand, I tend to remove the oven door as well.

You need to remove the rear plate of the oven to get access to the nuts on the back of the studs either side of the element.

This means you have to remove it from the cavity it is fitted into. There should be a couple of screws either side of the door holding the oven in (not unknown for them to not have been fitted though). The oven should slide forward and out of the cavity to allow you to get to the rear.

Make sure the power is off before hand, I tend to remove the oven door as well.
Thanks Leccy. I was dreading this would happen. I can recall the installer having a lot of problems fitting it in because of a gas pipe behind it and the uneven wall surface. I am sure I will be able to pull it out and it was not screwed in. Will do it after ordering the part. The element is physically burnt in one corner.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back