I’d let her take me down anytime!

Sponsored Links
Looks lovely up against the car... But far more attractive with her clothes on...

I'm not queer but she's not my sort of girl.

Sponsored Links
Way too muscle bound. She could crack walnuts between those bum cheeks. In Hong Kong many years ago I watched a lady performer in one of Kong's seedier clubs bend over and fire ping-pong balls out of her rectum at the audience. There was a load of American navy lads in port who were catching them in their mouths. Quality guys.

I've never been to bed with an ugly woman but have woken up next morning with plenty.....

She is pretty but she has toned her body a bit too much.

Have you seen our officers? Met police girls are also a very pretty bunch.

You sure about that, me thinks you doth protest too much :sneaky:

My nan would look after me if I was off school sick.... she would insist I was off school because I was Queer. I got awfully upset by this...

My nan would look after me if I was off school sick.... she would insist I was off school because I was Queer. I got awfully upset by this...
Its funny how meanings of words change over the years.Queer was a common term of older generation to describe feeling off when I was growing up with phrases like , " Ooh I came over all queer" I never heard about any other meaning until I was nearly 14. .

Its funny how meanings of words change over the years.Queer was a common term of older generation to describe feeling off when I was growing up with phrases like , " Ooh I came over all queer" I never heard about any other meaning until I was nearly 14. .

My Grandad (my mothers Dad) got annoyed with me once because I was being lazy and and not helping, he chased me down the street telling me I had no spunk.... "Oh god my Grandad is telling the world Ive got no Spunk"

A lady that worked for me had her mum pop up and visit her in the office one day. Proper old timer - ate things like eels, pigs trotters, oxtail, lambs heart etc. They got to talking about food and the mother (in her seventies) said "I haven’t had a nice bit of tongue for ages". We could barely contain our laughter. :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Back