I am clearly under some kind of restraint in what I post so...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
upload_2017-6-27_2-1-34.png

Firedhand is obviously a committed and determined islamophobic.
Yet DIYnot allows his persistent hate messages.

Sponsored Links
upload_2017-6-27_2-10-32.png

Sorry I am not allowed a normal right of reply. So please excuse the presentation.
Maybe the likes of some of the landlords who post on here attract the kind of tenants that they complain about. Maybe their properties are in that 'catchment area'.

Sponsored Links
Personally, I have no particular view on the subject

Yeah right.

And you show total ignorance if you think these people are all fitted with a "rubber willy".

With a name like yours, I'd have thought you'd be a bit more sympathetic to these folks.

I recieved a 24 hour ban for asking what next after l@@bian....G#y....Trans...non bi@@ry.....whoops here comes more bans!!

as Maggie Thatcher once said"everyone should have a willy".....Whitelaw!.....She defo had a one...and two horns

Maybe the likes of some of the landlords who post on here attract the kind of tenants that they complain about. Maybe their properties are in that 'catchment area'

Now if I were paranoid, I'd consider that as a dig against me; fortunately I'm not though. But I am guilty of trying to help people, and then getting kicked in the teeth for it, and I'm just realting the experiences I've had - remebember I'm relatiing what others have got up to.

And yes catchment areas do change over the years, and a lot has to do with absent landlords that use poor quality letting agents, and don't bother who they put in the properties; and it only takes a few years for the area to go downhill.

[QUOT]Firedhand is obviously a committed and determined islamophobic.
Yet DIYnot allows his persistent hate messages.[/QUOTE]

I don't think Firebrand showed any Islamaphobia at any point, but he did query what could be considered as a questionable justification of the Pprohet Mohamed have sex with a 9 year old. And that's all I think it was, an attempt to justify it, not to endorse it in this day and age.

.... But I am guilty of trying to help people, and then getting kicked in the teeth for it,

I don't think Firebrand showed any Islamaphobia at any point, but he did query what could be considered as a questionable justification of the Pprohet Mohamed have sex with a 9 year old.
I am not referring to the original video. I am referring to "bra friend's" subsequent comment.
Denounce or defend 'bra friend's' comment, Your choice.
If you wish do defend this kind of islamophobia, you deserve any "kicked in the teeth" for it.

upload_2017-7-1_2-15-20.png

Sponsored Links
Back