I am the new President of the U.S.A.

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us-canada-41727495

While countries like Zimbabwe, Malawi and El Salvador have recently banned child marriage, it remains legal in the US - and half of states have no set minimum age below which you cannot get married.

Strange, wiki tells me the legal age in all states is 18.

Anyway, it reminded me of Jerry Lee Lewis, who after marring his 12 year cousin :eek:, took her to England in the early 60's on one of his tours.
A journalist at Heathrow thought his wife looked rather on the young side and asked him how old she was, thinking on his feet and attempting to to look respectable, he blurted out 'she's 15', clearly thinking that was perfectly legit. The press went wild.
Goodness gracious, great balls of fire.

Wiki is wrong

As of December 2017, minors of any age can legally marry in 25 states

You shake my nerves and you rattle my brain Notch.
Just re-read, legal age 18 without parental consent. Exceptional circumstances (like she's really fit) and with parental consent, anything goes.(y)

Sponsored Links
You shake my nerves and you rattle my brain Notch.
Just re-read, legal age 18 without parental consent. Exceptional circumstances (like she's really fit) and with parental consent, anything goes.(y)

I can see Rudy brain melting....

trump-lawyer-rudy-giuliani-hair-dye-sweat-press-conference-1605868013.jpg

What's left of Trumps rabble (those who have not fled the flailing orange idiot) are an exceptional embarrassment to the USA. They have managed to take things beyond a laughing stock. There is now just bewilderment.

I wonder if Trump will manage to declare a state of emergency.

As to the world seeing current goings on in USA politics it's interesting to note that American's may see ours as laughable. Plus just like here some believe things that are entirely incorrect.

What's left of Trumps rabble (those who have not fled the flailing orange idiot) are an exceptional embarrassment to the USA. They have managed to take things beyond a laughing stock. There is now just bewilderment.

I am not bewildered :cool:

Trump is doing his bit for democracy. :sneaky:

Exploring all avenues to over turn a democratic vote for Biden ;)

Straight out of the remoaner brexit hand book ;) of how to thwart the will of the people :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back