I am the new President of the U.S.A.

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 18243

Hello, I am the new President of the United States! With effect from when I got out of bed this morning.

Yes that's right. Me, Andy 11, the new Prez! Leader of the free world.

You see, I've been reading the papers and it appears that you can declare yourself President now. There's no need to wait for any "official" declaration. Innit brilliant?

After dinner I'll start putting my policies into action. Regular readers will know what they are. Law and order is our main problem, in America as Britain, and so by this time tomorrow 50% of the population will be in jail. I'll then send a taskforce of marines to Britain to reopen all the pubs. kick out the government and guard the Houses of Parliament until some real conservatives can be found. All Audi motor cars are to be destroyed.

Also, inspired by the LGBTQ+ people, I have "self identified" as US President. This is just in case anyone disputes my claim to the Presidency. It means that I will be a protected minority and no-one will be allowed to argue with me, and if they do it will be hate speech they will lose their jobs and everything.

Sponsored Links
Listened to the frost tapes last week

David's frosts interview with biden that was never broad cast at the time

Biden comes across as a decent bloke tbh

If the tape had been aired during the election it may well have been to his advantage?

Sponsored Links
Trump needs to barracade his self into the white House

Refuse to come out :LOL:

Call upon the red necks for support :LOL:

Trump needs to barracade his self into the white House

Refuse to come out :LOL:

Call upon the red necks for support :LOL:

Isn't he building a wall around the Whitehouse..................:LOL::LOL::LOL:

_93831142_meme4.png

It's official, the deluded Trump has deluded followers.

These fat overweight beer gutted Trumpers with less teeth than braincells trooping around armed up.

They have their own nicknames - Gravy Seals and Meal Team 6.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Gravy SEAL

A gravy SEAL is a person either belonging to a militia group or has an unhealthy obsession with the military, guns, and anti-government views, but was never actually in the military due to either being grossly out of shape, mentally unfit, or just too dumb to function. Years of dead end jobs and poor diet have made white, middle aged men very upset. Some express that anger through squeezing into a paintball vest that sits just above their beer gut, and sit in the woods to shoot beer cans and talk about how they'll protect THE GREAT US of A from the evil hippies that love ISIS, hate Jesus, and probably have satanic rituals to sacrifice kids they keep held in a DC pizza shop.

Although a term of mockery, Gravy SEALs should be taken seriously, as they are deluded AND have access to copious amounts of arms, and plenty of just as delusional friends to back them up. They may be fat, unhealthy, conspiracy nuts, but they have real guns.

bw2zWhNl.jpg

These fat overweight beer gutted Trumpers with less teeth than braincells trooping around armed up.

They have their own nicknames - Gravy Seals and Meal Team 6.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Gravy SEAL

A gravy SEAL is a person either belonging to a militia group or has an unhealthy obsession with the military, guns, and anti-government views, but was never actually in the military due to either being grossly out of shape, mentally unfit, or just too dumb to function. Years of dead end jobs and poor diet have made white, middle aged men very upset. Some express that anger through squeezing into a paintball vest that sits just above their beer gut, and sit in the woods to shoot beer cans and talk about how they'll protect THE GREAT US of A from the evil hippies that love ISIS, hate Jesus, and probably have satanic rituals to sacrifice kids they keep held in a DC pizza shop.

Although a term of mockery, Gravy SEALs should be taken seriously, as they are deluded AND have access to copious amounts of arms, and plenty of just as delusional friends to back them up. They may be fat, unhealthy, conspiracy nuts, but they have real guns.

bw2zWhNl.jpg

Nonsense

Billy Bob from mississipi is not fat

He is a fitness instructor

Owns a 1976 formula fire bird ;)

There was a Michael Moore doc on the telly a while back

A certain bank in texas was handing out free fire arms if u opened an account :LOL:

They never supplied ammo though

U went 2 doors down to the barbershop. Got yer hair cut and bought yer ammo at the same time :LOL::LOL:

Blimey. Hope my parcel. Arrives from the states before it kicks off :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back